October 10, 2007

The Christianville Spirit:The Next Opportunity


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit of Christianville
Well, Everyone I’m headed for the 3rd opportunity in My Opportunity Streak. So, This Friday I get to go to the Dallas Area Radio Station, 99.5 The Wolf to go to see their Traffic Reporter, Justin Frazell. Actually, emailing him was how all these opportunities got started. And, again how the opportunity begun from My Mom emailing him; Then, led to meeting John McCarty, Ben Martin, and going up in a Helicopter Ride. Believe it or not I have not met Justin Frazell and that is why I’m going to the Radio Station on Friday. I believe that it will be very awesome.

Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. If you set your mind to it, you will reach your dreams!

No comments: