October 8, 2007

The Christianville Spirit: My Love for Cyber Traveling

For most people, when they get on the internet they search for Dating Sites, Games, Places to go on vacation, or sometimes if need necessary advice. But, for me when I get on online I look at Road Signs. Often now I call what I do Cyber Traveling. My definition of Cyber Traveling is getting on one the websites I like to get on like www.AARoads.com or www.okroads.com and start on a highway in a State and travel on it looking at Road Signs on the way to wherever I feel like Cyber Traveling to. Like maybe I’ll start on I-95 in Maine and Cyber Travel to Atlanta. One thing I like about it is that I get to see all the different styles of Road Signs and their Welcome Signs as well. You can also search for places and cities to learn about life or culture at the place your at. In fact, one time I heard a story on ABC’s Nightline about a family who sold their house and got an RV and had their life on the road. This family had kids and their kids the parents say, were home schooled on the road. However, they weren’t home schooled like normal. They were home schooled by the road. They learned from what they saw on the road. Believe it or not, there are a lot of things you learn from being on the road. Like for example those mile makers can turn into math problems or museums can teach History and some Geography. The signs, of course can teach Reading and Geography. If u write down the signs or things you saw then, you have Writing. And, finally, taking care of the RV’s plumbing, pumping gas, helping with directions brings Responsibility. So, who says you can’t learn or be schooled on the road. Well, it sounds like a good idea to me! Now, as far as a job goes; you would either have to have an At-Home Job or have a “Business on Wheels”. So, anyway it’s pretty fun to me to Real Travel or Cyber Travel. All in al, Cyber Traveling to me is a lot of fun.

Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Spiritful is the way to go!

No comments: