June 14, 2017

The Christianville Spirit: Why We Have Dads



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Makes You Wonder
June 14th, 2017-TCS # 549

Oh! A Movie Trailer, My Readers! Let’s Watch! Excuse while I perform in a Movie Voice for a Second. (In Movie Voice) From The Newsletter, That Brought You Many Classics and One Newsletter that should be a Classic..... The Newsletter that brought You The Should-Be Classic Newsletter, “Why We Have Children” (Refer to Newsletter 273; November 2011) and The Christianville Classic, “Why We Have Moms” (Refer to Newsletter 351; May 15th of 2013. Or Over on My Christianville Classic List on The Right)....The Newsletter, I probably should have written a Long Time Ago....Introducing The Newest Newsletter, “Why We Have Dads!” (Back to Normal Voice) Okay, Father’s Day is coming up and I figured that Perhaps Dads need a little Love and Props for Father’s Day. Now, My Own Father was not the Greatest Father Figure to Me, to put it Nicely. However, I know Great Father Figures in My Life, Many that I model after, even though I don’t plan on Father to Children in My Life. Unless You maybe count being a Father Figure to Our Little Puppy, Paco. Anyway, Most of The Time, People (including Myself) celebrate Mother’s Day more over Father’s Day. But, As much I don’t want to believe, Fathers Contribute also to Their Children and Growth of Their Children. Now, I would not call Myself an Expert on Fatherhood, based on My Lack of Father Figure, but, This is what I imagine to be The Reason Why We (Like or not) should be Grateful that We have Dads. So, This is The Reason Why have Dads.
WHY WE HAVE DADS
  1. In The Shortest and Effective Way Possible to Explain. In a Little Health Class Lesson. Your Mom may have Birthed You but, Your Creation had to come from Somewhere. The Sperm from Your Dad
  2. The Sperm from Your Dad is actually, The First Element  (after God) in What Created You. Sometimes giving You a Gift that You would not Imagine coming from.
  3. One Thing that I can Thank My Dad for is, probably The Best Gift of All, My PTLS. He did not have it, It just happened out of Pure Luck (Clearing Throat) Destiny!
  4. Aside from That, They are The People who will Maybe Feed You a little extra of Your Favorite Food (in All Ages. Favorite Baby Food or Favorite Food in General) when Your Mom is not looking. Spoiler here, Folks!
  5. They take you on what would seem the Most Mundane Adventures as a Kid. (like Searching for Something You know where it is.) But, It would be Cooler to Go with Your Dad. It may be Mundane, but It matters!
  6. Now, Everyone has an Opinion about This, but Ya gotta have those “Dad Jokes”, at All Ages. and, Yes, Folks! The Lamer, The Better
  7. They will play endless Games of Baseball with You until Their Hands fall off (Not Literally, Of Course)
  8. They will Hug on You and Love on You, being a Pillow, just like Mom. But, in a Dad-kind-of-Way
  9. If You do something Wrong. Dad will talk to You and Make Sure You never do it again. I learned about The Rule of Taking Off Your Shoes in Someone’s House, because Mr. Jeff (The Nice Guy My Mom was Dating) would get upset if There was Mud on The Floor
  10. If Someone is a Bully or Hateful Person to You. Mom will Protect and Guard. Dad will get out The Gun for Good Measure, He won’t Shoot but, If The Person does it again, Yes He Will!
  11. They give a Pat on The Back and Say that Old-Fashioned Line, “I’m Proud of You Son!” or “I Love My Son” (Reference to The Movie, Lair Lair)
  12. They will talk to You in a Very Guy Way about Things. Guy Talk, Guy Code. The Classy Version of Barney Stinson (Actor: Neil Patrick Harris) from How I Met Your Mother of It All.
  13. When It comes to Dating or Girls, They won’t say “Hey, Check Out My Son, He’s a REALLY Good Catch!”. Dad will just go up to Them and be like “Have You met My Son, He’s Really Handsome”. They will make sure that You treat Women the Right Way.
  14. If You Have Special Needs, He will be in The One in IEP Meetings, Literally Grilling The Teachers to the get The Help that You Need
  15. They will Understand You to The Best of Their Abilities and Pretty Much, Make Your Special Needs like It is was Their Own!
So, Those are My Reasons as to “Why We Have Dads”. All in all, Men deserve a Great Father Figure so, They will become Great Men! and, The World needs Great Men!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. The World need More Great Dads. Be a Great Dad!

No comments: