- So, Other than wanting a Great Presidential Election and The Olympics in Rio De Janeiro to go well
- Finally My Future Soulmate (hmm.. Maybe Next Year. Yes, For Certain, It will be Next Year)
- Travel More (Mission Accomplished, in Abundance!)
- Meet More PTLS Family Members that I have not before (Mission Accomplished! Next Year’s Goal?)
- Newsletter Goals: Continue to Write Newsletters (Yep! and, I got 500 Newsletters This Year!)
- Personal Goals: Become a bit more Independent (Working on that!); Get Rid of The Hair on My Face (that one might come True very soon); and, The Most Personal Goal, Meet Lynee’s Sister (That, I have to say, was The Highlight and Best Part of My Goals of 2016; that one happened Faster than I thought it would and I met Lynee’s Mom as well. But, You have to wait until The Year-In-Review to hear about that!)
- Family Goals: Mom meets Her Future Husband (Nope, but I am praying for Next Year) and My Brother meeting Someone who would encourage Him (Thank You Dear God!, Mission Accomplished!)
In April, It was a more Quiet Month. However, We did have the First PTLS 5K on April 23rd. In The News, It was Sadly Reported that Music Legend, Prince passed away on April 21st. In May, In Late May, We went on Short PTLS Business Trip to Atlanta which was actually a Surprise to both of us. My Mom really helped a PTLS Member with Their IEP. I like to say that She saved them! Also in May, Was What I referred to as “Destiny lead Weirdness”, Refer to The Newsletter about that. Destiny, I have learned, is not always clear! In The News, On May 2nd, There was a Fire at a Historic Church in New York City. As well as US President Obama visited Vietnam for The First Time and Japan as well.