April 20, 2023

The Christianville Spirit: The Original Story of Bridgett


The Christianville Spirit 

The Spirit that Creates New Beginnings 

April 20th, 2023 – TCS # 809 

 

Happy Lynee Week, My Readers! Lynee Week?! I thought There was only a Lynee Day. I got the Idea from My Uncle Craig who names The Week of His Birthday, Craig Week. So, Why not, The Week of Lynee’s Birthday be Lynee Week and The Day that She passed will be Lynee Day. Just to avoid Confusion There, Folks! Also, Happy Heavenly Birthday to Lynee! Love You, Lynee! 

Anyway, on to This Week’s Newsletter! 

So, The Following Newsletter, Was not a Newsletter that I had thought about Writing. This is a Story that has been going on in My Life, for a Long Time! I have told Many A PTLS Family Member about This Story but, I don’t think I have really written about it in Detail!  

So, Meeting a New PTLS Family Member is nothing New, It happens all the Time! However, That Same PTLS Family Member whom I literally just met, wanted to know something. I recently added Her to My Newsletter Group, literally Last Night, They sent me a Rather Interesting thought, An Idea for A Newsletter! Wanting to Know about The Original Story of Bridgett.  

So, I am sure that You, as My Readers, have noticed that I mention a Woman named Bridgett Lafleur a lot. Well, That is A Story to that. A Story that has been Close to My Heart and Until Now, I did not Realize just How Interesting and Long that Story actually is.  

So, Gather ‘Round, My Readers! For I am about to Tell You... 

The (Sort of) Untold Story of Bridgett Lafleur! 

It starts with a Rather Frustrated Me, from High School at Age 20. I had had enough of Dramatic Girls! After having 2 Girlfriends (1 Sort-Of Official) and 1 that was Official.  

So, I used the format that I was used to at The Time, Writing. I The Following Newsletter on June 6th of 2007 (Newsletter 60), On Newsletter Site as March (Marzo) 12th of 2008! 

 

My Dream Girl 

(June 6th of 2007) (Newsletter 60) 

My Dream Girl: This is my idea of The Girl of My Dreams. My Dream Girl's name will be Carol Holiday who would live in Presque Isle, ME with her Single dad, John and her 17 year old sister, Taylor. Carol would a blonde girl with blue eyes and a Maine Accent. Carol would be thin and be the same height as me. Carol would have the same special needs as me. She would also be a sweet girl and with a lot of class. She would love to read maps, look at road signs, and do everything I love to do. She would love Christmas just as much as i do and why. She would feel the same way i would feel about People's Feelings and knowing exactly how they feel. 

 

I wrote that off Literally off The Top of My Head!  

However, I was going to Find that My Gift of Connecting with God & The Universe was going to start working! 

I Wrote The Following in My “In Search of Bridgett” Newsletter  

I believe I have a gift in the way of when I put something that I want Out into The Universe, that it somehow happens. There are Many Beliefs concerning The Universe and a Wonderful Thing known as Serendipity. Serendipity, by the way, Is just a Fancy Word for Fate or Destiny (or Destino in Italian, a Movie Reference from the Movie “Only You”) Anyway, Some People believe that God controls your destiny as well as When or Where Something occurs, which He does. However, There is also Putting Things into The Universe too, in a way, help God assist you in Your Destiny.” 

Little did I know... 

Here’s The Me from March 12th of 2008 to explain more! The Following Happened 6 Months Later! 

A Real Carol Holiday 

(March 12th of 2008, Newsletter 96) 

Well, the first site, Facebook which I had a membership on several months back and I went to Facebook.com and searched Carol Holiday. And, I found a REAL PERSON named Carol Holiday. So, back in late January I rejoined Facebook and edited my profile again and I look through Carol’s Friend’s list. And, up came an added coincidence for my story. I said that her dad who would be My Mom’s Dream Guy named John Holiday. When I saw that I was amazed at the coincidence of it and I thought “I think this might be My Dream Girl”. So, I figured that I would contact her and I clicked “Add to Friends” instead of “Send Message” and she didn’t respond. So, I waited a month so I didn’t scare her in any way. So, February came and I was ready to send her a message hoping that she would respond. I asked her if she would be friends with me and I told her a little bit of my story. And, she responded telling she thought it was interesting story. And, I’ve talking to her since then. So, here’s a more of a coincidence. She works at a group home for adults with special needs. However, I found out later that she was 40 Years Young and that she was married with 2 very cute children. 

Back to Current Me for a Second. Isn’t that Amazing?! I Never thought that It would actually Work! God’s Humor, I’ll tell You what! After That, I put the “Dream Girl” Story on Pause for a While. For Several Reasons, Thinking about it now! I needed to Grow Up more and Mature More. After All, I was only 21 Years Old at The Time! I come to Think about it later saying that “The Brain Matures at The Age of 25”!  

2 Years Later, I decided to pick up the “Dream Girl” Story and Turn it more into a Storyline with Much More Details than Before. I think the Lesson behind The Carol Holiday Segment of The Story was that The Storyline needed to be More Detailed! I did Analysis The Carol Holiday Story first before I continued on. The Following, I mentioned in My “In Search of Bridgett” Newsletter. 

In Search of Bridgett Newsletter  

(February 19th of 2014, Newsletter 390) 

Here’s is What I had Projected, I had her name right, Her Hair Color right, The Fact that She likes Snow, The Fact that She loves Christmas, Almost had the Location right, and Had Names of Her family right. The Only Problem was that She was Married with Children but, She deals with Special Needs Children.  It was really interesting though, How I was able to find her, I Thought It was interesting how close she compared to The Details I did have of This Person, Carol. Don’t Worry, Folks! Nothing Happened! We just got a good laugh and scratched our heads about The Chances are, that I would actually find someone in The World that fit so much of The Description. 

After Transiting from A “Dream Girl” Storyline, I went into a More “Woman of My Dreams” Storyline. 

Now, This Storyline involves The Same Character in The Storyline, for a while, Went as Two Different Names. She started as Suzanne Marie Lafleur until I watched a Movie, named “Boat Trip” (RomCom Movie from 2002) and It convinced me to change The “Character Name” to Bridgett and It has been Bridgett since 2010! 

I wrote a More Personal Collection about Bridgett’s Storyline in 2014. This is Sort of the Untold Segment of The Story. 

 

 

(Story of Bridgett Lafleur) (November 29th, 2014) 

Back in 2010, I came up with Suzanne Marie Lafleur, who at the time worked at The Georgia Department of Transportation. One Time, I did a Cybertrip to Virtually Visit Her. and, I showed everything I wrote about The Trip to Uncle Bruce and I explained about how Suzanne was My Soulmate and Where she lives. Uncle Bruce, “I know how she is, I’ll have to tell her about You” I was shocked and said, “She’s Real?!” 

One Day, My Grandma Honey sent me a link to a site where you could see where People lived, I scanned over Uncle Bruce’s House and Other Houses as well. I could have sworn that the Owner of The House said, “Lafleur” along with “Joe Lafleur” and What I thought was “Bridgett Lafleur.” I watched a Movie called Boat Trip and One of The Really Pretty Girls that was Swedish was named Bridgit. I thought, “My Soulmate’s Name has to be Swedish” and The Name, “Bridgett” came to Mind. Because at that time, The Name sounded Swedish. So, I changed her name to Bridgett Marie Lafleur. Bridgett was The Swedish Part, Marie sounded Italian and French, and Lafleur was French for “Flower” I told My Mom that I had been thinking of this girl for a While and She told me to “Write all The Details about Her”. So, Write, I did. I came up with Everything from Where She lives, Where She works, Things that She likes, and Things She believes in, to name a few things. I created a “Dream Girl” before Bridgett, who was named Carol Holiday and She turned out to be Real, sort of. She was real, only She was much older than I was, as well as Already Married and Living in Canada. Anyway, as Time went on, I would change her age as Bridgett got older to came it current as well as Her Friends ages and Bridgett’s Job which she decided to work at Google Atlanta instead. I noticed something a little weird about me that changed. I started getting nervous about going to Atlanta to visit Family. It probably was because I was nervous that I was going to meet her anytime that I went there. Now, There were a Few times that were “Serendipities” that made Bridgett become a bit more real. One Time, My Mom and I went out to lunch with a PTLS Family Member when I heard a Women asking another Women because Her Daughter. They were sitting a good distance from us, but My Ears perked up when The Women asked the other about the fact that the Daughter did not get married. The Women, who after a while, I could have sworn by the things she said was Bridgett’s Mom. She mentioned how her daughter did not get married, that Her Daughter lived in Georgia (Norcross to be exact), and most likely that Her Daughter didn’t get married because The Fiance wanted Children, which Bridgett can not have Children. I did not write that she couldn’t, I learned it. I had remembered that I written that Bridgett’s Mom does live in Plano. So, That is what made me think that it was her. As we were walking off, I could have sworn that The Mom told me something about Her Daughter and that she was looking for someone. Then, My Mom said “Come On” as She and The PTLS Member walked on. I followed. As We were walking around the pond at The Shops at Legacy, I heard someone yell “Bridgett!”. I kindof nervously looked over thinking, “You are here with a PTLS Family, Concentrate on Them!” and I turned back toward where I was walking and Continued on walking. Another Time was More Recently, when it was around My 25th Birthday. My Cousin Gram and I were walking down the street from Uncle Bruce’s House when I saw a group of People and They were talking about Random Things. I could have sworn that I heard them say something about “Going a Mile down Sunset”which is Bridgett’s Street. As They drew closer, I started getting excited, thinking, “They are going to Pass Us and Bridgett may or may not be in that group”. I also thought (but, maybe I was jumping to conclusions like we PTLSers do) that Bridgett is in there. So, The Sunlight was really bright and I usually would ware Sunglasses but, I wore My Nighttime/Inside Glasses. When We passed the Group, I saw a Girl who had Sunglasses, so I couldn’t see her eyes but, One of The Girls said, “Hi” and I said, “Hi” back. I turned around to see them again and I think One of The Girls looked back at Me. After Gram and I crossed The Small Street, I felt more happy than I ever have. I walked all the way to My Aunt’s Shop saying, “Hi” gleefully and I thought to Myself, “Was that Bridgett that I saw?” I looked ahead to see The Numbers 11 and 2 on a Church Sign, which were My Confirmation Numbers. When we walked into My Aunt’s Shop, I noticed a list on The Table with People’s Names on it. Probably a Visitor List. Anyway, I noticed that it said, “Bridgett Lafleur and Allie Soczeck” (Allie Soczeck is Bridgett’s Neighbor!) When I read it, I read it trying to pronounce the name “Allie So-Zeck”, followed by “that is a Weird Name” I thought. As We walked through The Store, I noticed a painting that said “Lafleur” I kinda had a moment of Nervous Chills when seeing that. I thought, “Wow! That is Lafleur, like Bridgett Lafleur!” and then, “I have to show My Mom”. That Evening, I did show her and She told me, “Wow! Cool”. 

After Meeting another Adult PTLSer who became My Best Friend! You know Her as “M.P Twinee 

After both of Us Crushing on Each Other and Eventually, Falling in Love with Each Other. I come to find out that “M.P Twinee”’s Aunt who is married is named Bridgett (With One T). 

So, I know that You are Thinking and Probably want to ask, Have I met This Bridgett yet? I have Met Her, Lived with Her, and Married Her in My Dreams, if That Counts?! But, Have I met Her In Person. Sorry to Tell ya but, Not Yet! But, If Anything Happens, I will certainly keep you Updated! 

 

 

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Always Keep Dreaming and Keep Hope in Your Heart! 

No comments: