January 31, 2018

The Christianville Spirit: Why We Have Brothers


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Keeps Learning with Hope and Resilience
January 31st, 2018-TCS # 581

Oh! A Movie Trailer, My Readers! Let’s Watch! Excuse Me while I perform in a Movie Voice for a Second. (In Movie Voice) From The Newsletter That Brought You Many Classics..... The Newsletter that brought You The Christianville Classic Newsletter, “Why We Have Children” (Refer to Newsletter 273; November 2011) and The Christianville Classic, “Why We Have Moms” (Refer to Newsletter 351; May 15th of 2013. Or Over on My Christianville Classic List on The Right)....As Well as The Christianville Classic Newsletter “Why We Have Dads” (Refer to Newsletter 549; June 2017). Comes an Additional to My “Why We Have Series”...Introducing The Newest Newsletter, “Why We Have Brothers/Sister!” (Back to Normal Voice). So, I thought of Another Way to do another Extension to My “Why We Have..” Series and I realized something. I had done “Why We Have Children”, “Why We Have Moms”, and “Why We Have Dads”. But, Then, I thought, There is something missing in Here. What about Brothers/Sisters?! Now, If You thought of The Question of Why We Have Moms, It is Probably a Crazier Answer than Why We Have Brothers. It really does Make You ponder though Why Do We Have Brothers/Sisters. Now, I am sure that Any Child will admit that They liked it when They had All The Attention, They don’t want to Care for or Listen to Their Crying Brother or Sister because They get all The Attention of Their Parents. However, When You grow up like I have, You realize that Besides Your Mother and Father, You also in some Odd and End kind of Way, Need Your Brother or Sister. Now, Of Course, My Brother, Michael and I are 15 and Half Months Apart (Pretty Much almost a Year and a Half). So, I really don’t remember if I was excited about having a Brother at The Time, but, As We grew up, My Mom treated us equally So, We did not worry too much about One being Treated Better and/or Differently than The Other. Needing My Brother for Help was Something I thought nothing of, He was just there to help. Now that My Brother is in Denver, It certainly makes it different. So, Without Further a due. This is Why We have Brothers/Sisters. I Love You Heaps, Michael!

WHY WE HAVE BROTHERS/SISTERS
  1. Soo, In The Shortest Way I can put This. Depending on The Type of Family You Have. Having a Brother and/or Sister, was not Necessarily Your Choice.
  2. Now, You could say “I want a Brother or Sister” but, Again in a Short Health Lesson, You don’t say when it Happens, It Just does
  3. When You are a Kid and You may or may not want a Brother, You may Freak out when You heard Your Parents say, “Meet Your New Baby Brother!” (Quote from The Movie, “Boss Baby”) but, Trust Me, It is Worth It.
  4. At First, It is always You teaching them things (If You are The Oldest); then, They teach you Things, and then You teach Each Other Things.
  5. You can Hang Out with When Mom or Dad are Busy as well as When You want to.
  6. You can Play, Giggle about Something, or Get into Trouble with. Trust Me, I am Sure that There a Ton of Adventures that You can have Together.
  7. My Brother thought me A lot of Different Things and Helped Me with Many Things. One Time, at The Park in San Antonio, All The Kids were going up This Slanted Board on The Playground. I wanted to go up it. My Brother helped push me to get me up there, It took Many Tries and Almost Giving up but, It Worked Finally. Also, He taught me How to do “Butt Busters” on The Trampoline, He helped me a lot with Talking, He taught me how to Ride a Bike, and Taught me How to Drive.
  8. Your Brother/Sister is The One that Understands You more than Yourself, Your Parents, or Your Friends. In My Case, My Brother knew what I was saying in My Mumbly Voice before even My Mom knew
  9. The One that will Fight for You and Be Very Proud to Do So. My Brother is Very Proud to tell People about My PTLS and Show Them What I can do.
  10. If You are Feeling Down, They will find a Way to Pick You Up and If Life is Going Your Way, They will be on the Sidelines, Cheering You On. They will be The Biggest Cheer Leader, Next to Your Parents. They will be The Greatest Person to Encourage You!
  11. They will Willing to Share Their Friends with You as well as You sharing Friends with Them. My Brother was Very Gracious to Share His Friends with Me. Actually, He would proudly have me hang out with Them while He was.
  12. When It Comes to Dating, Your Brother or Sister can act as Any of The Following; a Wingman, Coach, or A Consultant. Yours and Their Significant Other will be Part of The Family so, You or They will Make Sure that You or They pick The Right Person.
  13. In My Case, There does not have to be a “Big Brother” and “Little Brother” Role. It can switch from Time to Time. Sometimes, I have the “Big Brother” Role and Sometimes, My Brother does.
  14. You and Your Brother/Sister can Talk in a Completely Different Language than You do with Your Parents or Your Friends. Funny how that Happens! While We are at it, You act differently with Each Other by Yourselves versus When You have Your Parents Watching.
  15. Finally, In The Event of something happening to Your Parents, You will have to Rely on Your Brother or Sister. You and Your Brother/Sister against The World, The Best Duo!

So, Those are The Reasons Why We Have Brothers and Sisters. It seems odd that We have Them but, I think It is Good Idea to have them to Support You. Otherwise, I feel that You would be Missing Out on Something really Wonderful. All in all, We have Brothers/Sisters for a Reason, for Some People They have Different Reasons, But These are Mine.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. The Spirit that Soars and Shines (Credit to Jennifer-Samantha). That is The Christianville Spirit.

No comments: