October 26, 2016

The Christianville Spirit: Ode to Michael (You Don't even Knooow)


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages
October 26, 2016-TCS # 517

Greetings, My Readers! Today is a Special Day in My Family! I like to think of it as The Only Reason that I celebrate The Month of October (besides Autumn Foliage) because after all, I Hate Halloween. That Reason of course, is My Brother, Michael. You See, Today is actually Michael’s Birthday and He turning 28 Years Old. Yes, I can’t believe it either. So, Let’s Sing to My Brother!
Haaapppy Birthday to You, You smell like a Poo (Just Kidding!); I Love You, My Little Brother, and You smell like One too! Now, Isn’t that Nice?! Anyway, I’m not sure that I have actually written a Newsletter on My Brother’s Birthday or not, I have always written one near It (Either Before or After) but, Never on It. So, Why Not, Write a Newsletter about My Brother, Michael. Now, I have done Odes to My Mom, PTLS Family Members, and Myself, but Not My Brother. So, I am going to do a Ode to My Brother, Michael entitled Michael, If It weren’t for You (You don’t even Knooow!). By The Way, “You Don’t Even Knoow!” is one of My Brother’s Trademark Sayings! So, Without Further adue, Here it goes!
Michael, If It weren’t for You (You don’t even Knooow!)
  • I would not have a Little Brother
  • I would be an Only Child. Which Frankly, would be Very Lonely and Totally NOT helpful with My Development of PTLS
  • I would not have had You to Push me to do Things in a Helpful Way
  • I would have not had help to Get up onto The Jungle Gym that I wanted to go up on as a Child, but It was too High for Me to Reach. So, You helped push Me up to go up there. I probably would say, just Given Up
  • No One to Talk about Guy Things and Help with Girlfriends
  • No One Helping and Supporting Me as much as You could when We went to Our Dad’s House.
  • No One to say “C’Mon Christian” to get me to do things because I was stubborn to do things sometimes
  • No One to come with the Term “Butt Buster” on The Trampoline when We were Kids
  • No One to see How High I could jump when We were Kids.
  • No One to call me “Chris-Pee-In” when We were Kids because It hard to say My Name as a Child.
  • No One to Teach Me about Art. And, Not The Art that School teaches you, The “Funky Art” (as I like to call it) that You taught me
  • To Show me that “Art is subject to One’s Own Interpretation”. the Most Crucial Thing about Art because There may be Art that offends People or that People don’t understand.
  • No One to Introduce Me to Your Friends in High School or Senior High School.
  • No One to Show me Typical Behaviors with Friends and Acceptance from Your Friends as well
  • No One in Our Family that has such Long Hair
  • No Little Brother to be Proud of His Big Brother’s PTLS
  • No Little Brother to take The Big Brother Role. Even We though switch those Roles every Now and Then.
  • No Little Brother to also to be Proud of
  • No One whose Name I mix up for Time to Time, It is Michael, Not Micheal
  • No One to teach you that It really does matter, The Girlfriend that You choose. I guess that Goes for The Both of Us.
  • No One to hang out with Us on Family Breakfast Sundays
  • No One to Show My Mom and I how Proud to feel when You are hosting Your Own Art Gallery (at least in an Art Gallery)
  • No One to Give Extra Love to The Dogs Sometimes
  • There would not be a Handsome Boy Dog named Paco that Is Your Dog. The Dog would be in an unpleasant place had You or Us, not taken care of Him.
  • No One with Your Humor to almost name Your Dog, Paco; Grandpa Banjo before settling on Banjo and Finally, Paco because it sounded like Taco.
  • Other than Autumn Foliage, No other Reason to Celebrate October.
  • No One to talk about News and Politics, but in an Interesting Perspective than Others.
  • No One to Write a Newsletter about Today (Hehe)
  • No One to show us This Strange City that You live in known as Denver, Colorado.
So, as You can see, I have quite an Awesome Brother and I wish him to Happiest of Birthdays. All in all, I Love My Brother very much and I really do Miss Him a lot while He is up in Colorado. And, I cant wait to see My Brother doing His Dreams in The Future.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Every Now and Then, Show Your Family Member appreciation and Love. They will Love You Back!

No comments: