January 29, 2020

The Christianville Spirit: My Adventure List- Part 1 (Mini-Series)



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Gives Hope
January 29th, 2020-TCS # 673

Guten tag, My Readers! Okay, that is an Actual German Greeting that means Hello. There actually is a Difference between Swiss German and Real German. Swiss German is a dialect of German, German in Switzerland is either Swiss German or “High German”, which is The German from Germany. So, There are Many Places that I have always Dreamed of Going. Adventures that in The Back of My Mind, I would do with The Woman of My Dreams, Bridgett or The Future Love of My Life, whoever that may be. I, like Most People have a List of Places that I would want to, actually More on The Lines, of Dreaming to go to. Most People would call it a “Bucket List”, I would like to Call it “My Adventure List”. Places that I have always Dreamt of going to. Two of Them, I have done already, Sweden because It is One of My Favourite Countries, among Many; Getting to That in a Minute and Of Course, Getting to Ride on The German Autobahn. But, As I have always been told “The Best is Yet to Come”. Back to My Favourite Countries Thing, They are The Nordics of Sweden and Norway; Switzerland (and, Other Alps Neighbouring Countries like Austria); and, Finally, Italia (Italy). In All Honesty, I used to have a Brilliant “Google Plus” Page that I could Share Articles about My Dream Places in both Romanticism and In General. Because “Google Plus” was not being used, by Other Users, They decided to Kill it. So, I had to move a lot of Those “Dream/Adventure Place” Article over to a Facebook Page that I called “Travels with Map Man”. I do Post on It from Time to Time, If I see an Article about A Place on “My Adventure List”. Now, Of Course, It isn’t JUST a Place to see, There are Reasons of Going. So, I am going to do a 3-Part Mini-Series about Place that I have Always Dreamt of going and why. So, without a Further a due, This is The Christianville Spirit Mini-Series “My Adventure List”.

The First Country on My “Adventure List” is a Country on My Favorites Countries List that both My Dreaming Self and Romanticism Self want to go is, You guessed it.... Switzerland. Oh Yes, Switzerland. Capitol is Bern. Ahem (Clearing Throat) It should be Zurich. It is a lot easier to Remember! Sorry, but that is My Own Bias! But, Bern is their, In Their Words “De-facto” Capitol. They speak Four Languages! German, French, Italian, and Romansh. Currency is The Swiss Frank. Bonus! They are oddly not part of The European Union, but They are part of The Schengen Agreement (Refer to “My Fascination with Europe” Newsletter about that!). I think It has Partly to do with The Fact that They are Politically Neutral Country and, Of Course, Besides that The Country is Very Wealthy and Expensive, It is Very Clean. As in, Your Plants that hang from Your Balcony have to hang a Certain Way! Switzerland is a Fascinating Country for A Lot of Reasons. Why would You not Love This Country?! Great Food, They have Cheese Fondue and Heaps of Real Genuine Chocolate (That is enough to Make Your Mouth Water!); Great People, The People, they know how to Yodel! If You ask Nicely, I am sure that They will Show Proudly of Their Home Country! A Note in Here, Make Sure to Hello in The Local Language (Any of The Four) when You enter a Store, Do Make Sure that You are Punctual (They are Literally The King of Being on Time), Learn How to Wait (They call it Queuing), and Don’t Act too Foreign (Although Maybe that is more of an Expat Rule!). And, Of Course, One can not Forget about The Biggest Thing of All, The Unbelievable Postcard “I am Dreaming” Mountains! Yes, You get The Mountains in France or Italy and Don’t get me Wrong, those are Beautiful too, I would Love to see them too but, Switzerland has The Biggest, Tallest, and Heaviest Mountains! The Romantic in Me, has always dreamt of Me and The Woman of My Dreams (or Love of My Life), hanging out in a Chalet, with a Pool overlooking Mountains like that of a Town called Zermatt. I have seen Several Articles about Zermatt and I have seen Many Articles in TripAdvisor about Zermatt. I have Literally an Entire “Dream Trip” of Hotels and Things that I have dreamt of doing, or at least, Trying to do Anyway on My TripAdvisor Account about Switzerland! Zermatt is in There (Hello Chalet and Yes, even a Point where You can stand on The Border of Italia and Switzerland and Looking down at The Town of Zermatt below!), Interlaken (Check out The 007 Restaurant atop One of The Highest Mountains!) , Driving from Sankt Margarthen (Near Germany and Austria) Past The Town of Chur (Pronounced like “Her” with a German Accent), Across San Bernardino Pass, and Going into What I call Como-Chiasso. Como, Italy and Chiasso, Switzerland, and Of Course, Seeing The International Olympic Center (IOC) in Lucerne, among Many Other Places in Switzerland. Honestly, It is My Dream to see Austria too! And, I explained that briefly in “My Fascination with Europe” Newsletter about The Amount of Countries It Borders! But, I digress. All in all, I have Dreamt of going to Switzerland, As Well as The Rest of The Alps’ Countries. I hope I can go Very Soon!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Everyone has a List! What is on Yours?

No comments: