February 5, 2020

The Christianville Spirit: My Adventure List- Part 2 (Mini-Series)




The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Gives Hope
February 5th, 2020-TCS # 674

Bonjour, My Readers! Honestly, I Love that Greeting! It is Very Classy sounding when You say it in a Deep Voice with a Classy French Accent. Besides Saying Bonjour to My Readers, I am also wishing You a Happy February! Some People are Very Happy that It is February because although It was The Beginning of a New Year and New Decade, for Some People, January was not a Great Month. To be Fair, in Most Years, January starts off Very Slowly and Runs slowly until February. I am thinking that January is an Odd Month because The New Year is trying to figure What Kind of Year it is going to be. So, Of Course, With it being February, It means One Thing! Well, actually Two Things, Black History Month and Of Course, My Favourite Part of The Month, A Celebration of Love and All Things Romantic! Speaking of Romantic, that Brings me to My Mini-Series, “My Adventure List”. So, without further a due This is The Christianville Spirit Mini-Series “My Adventure List” Part 2! 

So, This Place definitely gets to My Romanticism Part of My Personality and Of Course, with Good Reason. The Next Place on My Adventure List is Paris, France! Now, I will be Honest, There are Varying Opinions of Paris. Some say Paris, Unfortunately is Kind of a Dirty City, again as Some Reason and I am sure that It is True, It might be a bit dirty but, Let’s Focus on The Good Things! Other People, including My Best Friend “M.P Twinee” tells me that It is The Most Romantic City in The World and Yes, that is Mostly True. If Some Cases, It is and Some Cases It’s not. Now, Yes, I would lying if I said I only wanted to go to Paris because of The Romance! Well, It is The Month of Romance and I am talking from My Romanticism Personality! Okay, Yes. Paris is Romantic. Let’s Mark that as a Reason to go to Paris. Now, not a Reason entirely but, Still. It is a Reason! Who could resist, Standing at The Foot of The Eiffel Tower with The Future Love of Your Life?! Isn't that Romantic?! Why, Yes. Yes, It is! What about You and Your Love on Boat on the River Seine? That would be Romantic too, Right? Yes, It would! But, Paris, as Romantic as is, Is not JUST about Romance! That is what The Tourists think! Now, for The Record, There are a Couple of Touristy Place that I would want to see, The Eiffel Tower included in That. You can’t go to Paris without going to The Eiffel Tower. Just a Note, Make sure to get there either Early in The Morning or Late in The Evening to avoid all the Crazy Tourist Crowds! The View of Paris is Amazing! So, I am told. Of Course, The Church of Notre Dame would be an Awesome Place to see to. It’s a Big and Very Historic Church! Like The Cathedral that I saw in Köln, Germany, It has been through A Lot of Year of A lot of Things! A Bit of an Off-Touristy Wish, to see a Street called Rue Cler, which I am told is a Shopping Street that is Romantic would be Awesome. Now, Let’s Remember that There are Locals who live in This City and That is The Another Reason to go, The Locals! Now, Yes, a Paris Local will appreciate the Romance that Their City holds that Parisians have a Different and Unique Idea that All Their Own. I am told that Parisians make The Idea of People watching an Literal Art Form! I have heard that It like that of Watching a Broadway Play, staring The People of Paris! In the Cafes of Paris, They purposely angle The Table and Chairs outward, so that Yes, You can converse with Whoever is sitting with You, but also watch The Play of The Paris People. I am told that You should get up and go to a Cafe, have Breakfast, A Croissant and Watch The Morning Parisians Play their Normal Everyday Routine, that again The Parisians Themselves, perceive as Normal but, They make it an Art Form. Another Reason to go to Paris, of course, is The Food. French Food, so I am told is Decadent, Meaning that It is Very Good. Like all European Food, It is a Fresh but, It is a Different kind of Fresh. It is French Fresh! Again, going into Advice if You ever go to Paris, Please Do Not Lead with Ordering Food by Calling The Waiter over like saying “Garçon!” (Pronounced “Gahr-Sohn”), It means Waiter and A lot of Tourist use it to bring get The Waiter’s Attention. I am told that It is Very Rude to Them to say that. Alternatively, I would Imagine that You would say “Excusez-moi (or Pardon), Monsieur” (Pronounced “Excuse-ee Muah, Mis-Surr”) I feel that would work better and It is Much Nicer sounding. While I am talking about Treating People, just like I mentioned in My Newsletter about Switzerland, Whenever You walk into a Walk, Always say “Bonjour” (Hello in French). I am told that It is The Nice Thing. American Tourists often report that French People are Rude, I would like to say that That is False, because We may be Using the Wrong French Terms or even not trying French at all. The Keyword here is to At Least try, to learn and/or speak a bit of French, I am sure that It would be Much Appreciate. The French People, again so I am told that a Very Proud of People of Their Country. So, I would assume that They must be treated proudly, as Everyone should be! One Other Reason to go to Paris, although an Odd one, would be to see The Sheer Size of Paris’ Airport, Charles de Gaulle Airport. I am told that It is Beyond Huge Airport! You Know I am Fascinated  with Transportation! It would not hurt to see The Paris Metro System too, I am sure that would be Very Interesting! All in All, I think Paris is a Very Romantic City both in It’s Romance and It’s People. It would be an Awesome City to Visit!


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. People Watching should always be an Art Form!

No comments: