February 19, 2020

The Christianville Spirit: My Confused Heart

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Gives Hope
February 19th, 2020-TCS # 676

Aloha, My Readers! This, Believe Me or not, is a New Greeting! A Greeting that I don’t think that I have used before. Actually, This is The Second time that I have used it, It is a Bi-Meaning Greeting. It is Hawaiian, that has Two Meanings, It actually means Hello and Goodbye. Think of it as a It-Really-Matters-The-Context of The Word, kind of Greeting. Sort of like Italy’s “Ciao” or Costa Rica’s “Pura Vida”. So, onto This Week’s Newsletter! So, I write This Newsletter a bit Frustrated because of One Thing, Love. Or More Importantly, The Consequences of It. I am going to be Real with You, This Newsletter, so Read accordingly with My Rating System. So, As You know, I had been doing What I will be referring to as an “Admissions Inquiry”, sort of like a Job Interview with The Family of a Romantic Interest. Well, Basically, The “Admissions Inquiry” Failed. Something that made me realize a lot about Family Country Theory (Refer to “Inquiry seen through My Mind” Newsletter). I did not realize that You are not just doing an Admissions Inquiry into a Family Country, but also Remembering that No Family Country is Perfect and Of Course, All Family Countries have a Political System, much like that of a Real Country. In Simple Terms, Some Family Countries are Free, They allow Anything and Everything. No Rules, All Wildness! In Other Words, Not for Me! I have to have to Some Rules, Some Responsibility!  Talking in General Here! and, Then, there is the Other Extreme. Some Family Countries are a lot more Strict. Never thought I would say this, considering that I am a Rule Follower, but Some Family Countries have almost too Many Rules. Now, Don’t get me Wrong, I am not Judging one Family Country over The Other. It is just a Matter of “Family Country Politics”. Something that You, The Person applying for The Admission (or The Job) have to Consider. But, Let’s not dwell in “Family Country Politics”, because like actual Politics, It can get Complicated! Boy, I tell ya! “Admissions Processes” can be Full of Pressure! It does not help when I live by Routines and Predictability, when I don’t always have that, It can cause Anxiety while I am trying to Process what is going on. There are Certain Things that I look for in “Admissions‘ Inquiries”. For Those of You who have Read My Newsletters throughout The Years, You know I have written about My Feelings on Relationships and Love. I write about Honesty, You know Us PTLSers have No Filter; I write about How Love means Love, which in My Mind means “Simple Adoration”; Companionship; and, an Emotional Connection. I know that Society (Typical People) think that as a Male, We think having Someone to Love means Having Sex and I can not tell you, It does not! I once wrote a Newsletter about This kind of Thing in the “Real talk about Relationships” Newsletter, Refer to that Newsletter for More Clarity. To Me, Having Someone to Love means to Cuddle while Watching a Movie or Television; Hold Hands (if My Sweaty Hands, don’t bother them); Go on a Dates; Laugh a lot; They are My Best Friend and Soulmate at The Same Time; and, Have Similar Interests (Where we can talk about them). Basically, What I want is Good Old-Fashioned Love where Everyone is Happy; Myself, My “Romantic Person”, My Family Country and My “Romantic Person’s” Family Country, both Family Countries United! All in all, If My “Romantic Person” is My Truly Person, then Admitting into Each Other’s Family Countries should Easy.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Things in Life can be Difficult to Process! Good Thing We have Family and Friends!

No comments: