October 12, 2016

The Christianville Spirit: The Best Transit System

Paris Metro


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages
October 12, 2016-TCS # 515

G’Day, My Readers! I don’t think I have used G’Day as a Greeting before, if not in a While. G’Day, is Hello in Australia, only You would say “G’Day Mate”. Anyway, on to This Week’s Newsletter. So, When I was in Colorado, visiting My Brother for My Birthday, I got to meet some of His Neighbors including His Neighbor, Kyle. After I started talking to Kyle about General Things, It lead to Telling him about Myself and PTLS, leading to talking about Sweden, and Then He asked an Interesting Question that I should answer in My Newsletter. What is The Best Transit System and Why do You like it? In Short I answered London, Paris, or Singapore. In Person, I think I answered Stockholm. Kyle himself says Salt Lake City. Coming from a City where Our Transit System isn’t that Great (No Offense Dallas!) at least compared to Cities in Europe or Asia. If I had to Name The Best Transit System by The Ability to Get Places, at least in The United States would be New York City because although The Subway is not that clean but, It can get You Places very Easily. In The World, I would still say London, Paris, or Singapore and Let’s add Tokyo in there too. I feel like London’s System is roughly easy to figure out and It gives You access to Various Locations, in terms in Cleanness, It is Okay. Paris’ System is rather Extensive when You look at it. Then again, The More Extensive it is, The More Easy access. But, on the other hand, Have it be a little more spread out because It is always Healthy to have Stations within Walking Distance. Believe Me though, People in Europe walk A lot! Singapore’s System, I am Told is Extensive and Most of all, It is Clean. In Fact, I have heard that It is The Cleanest in The World. And, We are talking Absurdly Clean. I would give credit to Singapore’s Very Strict No-Chewing Gum Law in It’s City-State. That is another fascinating thing about Singapore’s System is that You can Pretty much get all the way across The City of Singapore as well as Singapore, The Country and Yes, They are both under The Same Name. I am told that because of Many Reasons (Most of them Cultural) Singapore is probably one of The Safest Transit Systems and Safest Cities. Between after all, to have Indian, Malay, Chinese, and Thai (among many others) Cultures sitting in One City-State, You have to keep it Safe and Keep it Peaceful. Pause for Moment! I have to say that It really is Amazing that, that many Cultures can be in One Place, Peacefully. Unpause. The Next City would be Tokyo, Japan. Now, If You want to talk about Extensive, Look No Further than Tokyo! Tokyo’s System is Extensive to The Extreme. Then again We are talking about The World’s Most Populated City and The World’s Most Populated Country. Trying to Figure out The System here is Beyond Complicated. However, In terms in Access to Locations, No Problem at All! I feel that The More Access to Locations for People to travel to, but as well as It is Easy to Figure out, that is What makes The Best Transit System. From What I have Learned or Heard is The Following in Summery. Tokyo’s System is Hideously  Complicated but, A Ton of Access Points. Singapore although It is Small Country/City, I am amazed at How The Transit System that get across The Country very Easily, is Very Clean, and Very Safe. For Paris, It is fairly Easy but a Little Complicated. Most Importantly, You can get to a lot of Tourist Points (even if You have to Walk a bit), Get to Meet Locals, and Even Learn French a little bit. London’s System, It is travelled by Everyone which makes it, a bit Congested. It is Cool how they have a River Taxi on The River Thames. In The United States, In New York City, You have to know what Subway Number or Letter that You want to go on, and It is cheaper than a Taxi. However, as much as You want to know The Locals, It is a Rule of Courtesy not to Stare at them on The Train. All in all, You can learn a lot about A City (or Country) by It’s Transit System. 


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. You never Know What You might See and Who You might Meet, if You ride The Local Transit System.

No comments: