January 3, 2018

The Christianville Spirit: Happy New Year 2018



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Keeps Learning with Hope and Resilience 
January 3rd, 2018-TCS # 577

Welcome Back, My Readers! Don’t worry, You are in The Right Place! I would Love to Welcome You to Another Year of Inspiring, Make-You-Wonder, and Yes, Hopeful and Resilient Newsletters to come. But first, Happy New Year and Welcome to 2018! Yes, I can’t believe it either. 2018! My Brother turns 30 This Year! I believe that 2018 will be The Best Year of My Life! This is The Year that all of My Dreams that I have been dreaming of will come true. By The Way, I am sure that You noticed that rather Long Tagline for The Year. Honestly, It is The Longest Tagline I have done. The Tagline of 2018 is The Spirit that Keeps Learning with Hope and Resilience. You See, a Couple Days after The Year-In-Review Newsletter, I carried on My Tradition of Asking People for Suggestions and I got a lot of Them! It was Very Hard to choose one! So, Why not Choose More than One. The Last Time I did that was a Couple Years ago with The Spirit that Fills Your Heart and Lifts You Up. So, Who is Credited for This Year’s Tagline? 3 People! Huge PTLS Supporter, Patty Parker (I refer to her as “Miss Patty”) and I appreciate her telling People about PTLS, She got the First Part; The Second Part is Credited to PTLS Family Member, Sally Morgan; and, The Ending is Credited to PTLS Family Member, Karen Crane. These People are Actually Very Important to Me and They gave me Brilliant Taglines. Everyone who submitted a Tagline is Very Important to Me. So, I will be using The Taglines as My Inspirational Lines at The End of Each Newsletter. Thank You so Very Much!
So, Let’s Get Our 2018 Newsletters started!
So, I have This Friend, I have followed her since She decided to Walk The Appalachian Trail for Mental Health, I believe. She called Her AT Trail Campaign (AT is Hiker Term for Appalachian Trail) “Walk in Love”. I had another Friend who hiked The Same Trail and He referred to Himself as “Dave from Delaware” turning his Trail Name into “Delaware Dave”. I was a Fan of His, as well as He was a Fan of Mine because Little did He know at The Time that He had a Nephew who had Potocki-Lupski Syndrome (or PTLS)
 But, at the Time, I was a Fan because He was Hiking The AT and I had always been Interested in it. 
Not in Hiking it, but The People that Do. So, The Thing about going Hiking and Trail Names, is that Obviously for Safety Reasons, You don’t use Your Real Name, You use a “Trail Name”. So, The Funny Part or Odd Part of It, if You will, is that You don’t give Yourself Your Trail Name, Your other Trail mates give you Your Trail Name. Now, “Delaware Dave” that is Easy. Dave from Delaware equals Delaware Dave. Now, “Walk In Love” as I referred to Her as, was a Different Story. I believe I followed her hike because I thought “Walk in Love”! What’s better than that?! Well, By AT Rules, You don’t get your “Trail Name” from Yourself. I mean, You could, but It would lack The Fun and Initiation, if You will to The Trail. One Very Stormy Night, “Walk in Love” for lack of a Better Word, Had to Go. Well, Out in The Woods, in The Middle of Nowhere to “Go” means walking into The Woods and Going or using What Hikers call a “Privy”. But, In a Stormy and Rainy Night, I don’t think that’s going to Happen. So, What do You do? You Just “Go” and Hope to God that No One sees You. But, with This Woman’s Humor, She says something along The Lines of “It’s Nature’s Bidet!”. Who could not have thought of a Joke with “Going” as well as The Fact that it was Pouring Down Rain. But, to Say The Least, that Comical Moment earned her the Trail Name, “Bidet”. Anyway, so lately “Bidet” has been having a little Heart Trouble, I will call it “Heart Flutters” both Good and Bad with a bit of Pain, I digress. Anyway, Bidet has decided that This Year should be The Year to Lead with Your Heart’s Desire. In Other Words, What does The Heart want? According to a Hallmark Christmas Movie that I watched This Past Holiday Season, A quote in The Movie said that “The Heart knows what it wants before The Brain/Mind does”. Bidet says that We as humans often hide Own Heart’s Desires for Fear of Rejection, Resentment, and Even Ridicule. I think that Most People fear The Ridicule Part of It. Because, Next to Rejection, That Hurts more than “Heart Flutters” or Really anything. So, With that in Mind, What are My Heart’s Desires or At Least, What are My Heart’s Goals? 
So, Here are My 2018 Heart’s Goals!
  • I know I have Mentioned This Many Years in a Row But, I want True Love. A Revised Version of “Meeting The Woman of My Dreams”. It is somewhat The Same Thing but, Still. I want that Laughing at Something really Mundane kind of Love; Lay Underneath The Christmas Tree together, like Laying on The Grass looking at The Stars, with only The Christmas Lights at Night kind of Love; Singing to Our Favorite Song kind of Love; and, The Kind of Heart that will Love You No Matter what You look like or What You are doing kind of Love
  • A Goal that is in The Process, Finishing The Laser Hair Removal Treatments! I can’t wait until The Final Zap and I can shout “Mission Accomplished!”
  • This Goal I have talked to Lynee’s Mom, Dona about. I think It is Time to meet Lynee’s Brother. After All, I have already met Lynee’s Sister, Jona; Mom, Dona; and, Dad, John, but have yet to meet Lynee’s Brother.
  • This One I feel is Personal, as if All the Others aren’t. Before PTLS Member Relation and Great Friend, Faith passed away I wanted her to teach me to Paddle Board. I know it seems Silly and It is Harder than It looks, I am told. However, I never made it out to North Georgia to Learn how to do it, I probably wanted to do it to Impress Her a Little bit and I knew that It was Her Favorite Thing to do. I would believe that Faith, herself, would still want me to at least try it.
  • I do want My Mom and My Brother to find The Love of Their Lives too! And, for My Brother to become successful in What He Loves to Do because My Brother, Michael is worth it and deserves it! And, My Mom, She’s worth it and deserves it too! To My Friend, Scott Lerew, Where’s that Campaign You were going to start?!
  • And, Finally in The PTLS Front. I have really wanted to make it to Italy. I have waited for a PTLS Family Member to have us there for a Long Time. It is sort of a Dream Trip, just like going to Sweden was. Plus, Why Not?! It gives me an Excuse to See Italy and Some of Our Family’s Heritage. There are Other Parts of The World that I would love to see as well.
So, It is always a Good Thing to Put Your Heart’s Desires out there because It puts You in a sense of Direction as well as Puts It in The Universe and Let’s God do His Work. Destiny will always work out in Some Way. All in All, Those are My Heart’s Desires and Goals for The Year of 2018. It is going to be An Awesome Year, Folks!



Thanks For Reading The Christianville Spirit. Follow Your Heart, It knows Exactly Where You are Going.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Hi Christian, thank you for sharing your visions.

I hope you do go to Italy and learn to paddleboard and that the whole family finds their true loves in life and in work.

Happy 30th to Michael - in the next few months I believe!

This has been a great opening newsletter for 2018.