October 8, 2007

The Christianville Spirit: Introduction of Myself

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit Of Christianville

Meet me, Christian Smith.{or known to some as The Editor/Writer of The Christianville Spirit} I am the sweetest and most sentsitive person you'll know. however, just because your senstive doesn't mean your dramatic. but, anyway. I live in Plano, TX and i really wish i could move to Atlanta, GA because that where The Smith Family lives. well, most of them at least. one thing i love to see and do is to is Travel. Of course, there's also my love for Road Signs and other road-related things. I can tell you how to get places the best i can even if i sort of know the area. other thing about me is that I Love the made up things, especiallly States and State Capitols. In my mind every person's body has a State and State Capitol{that is except for me}. In all cases of States and State Capitols, The State Captiol is in the heart. I base all the Cities, Mountains, Rivers, and Roads after things they like and their friends and a hole bunch of other things but, Likes and Friends are the base of it. The next door States to the East are a Great Friend. the State to the North and South are Family Members. and, of course that leaves The West. The State to the West is The Lover or The One or Current Boy/Girlfriend. fianlly, apparently everyone's favorite city. Christianville, TN. Christianville is not a real city in Tennessee but, i made it up to be there. the cities around Christianville or otherwise called "The Christianville Metro Area" are called Mapleton, Brooke, Steven, Karleen, Northchester....just to name a few. of course, there is my newsletter The Christianville Spirit. which i write about my life and friends and family. in real life The Christianville Spirit is a newsletter. but, in The Christianville Metro Area it's an actually a newspaper. Here is something that most people who don't ask don't know. I have Special Needs. My Special Needs are what is used to be called just "Duplication of Chormosome 17" but, now it's called Patocky-Lubsky Symdrome. I like that name better even though it's a tunge twister. if anyone wants to know, i don't let my Special Needs bug me or let it hold me back. and, for some people with Special Needs do bug them or hold them back. also, i don't consider my Special Needs a "Handicap" or a "Disability" like most people would. I just consider my myself if people have to say i'm something, i'll tell them i just have Special Needs. but, other than i think of myself as Myself. I am who i am. all in all, i'm a pretty awesome guy.

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Everyone is Special in THEIR OWN WAY!

No comments: