October 8, 2007

The Chistianville Spirit: My Awesome Opportunities

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit of Christianville
In Most Families in our world, few have an Awesome Mom as much as I do. Now, we all know that My Mom is Awesome but, what’s been happening over the past week makes that statement A LOT Higher. So, here’s how it went. My Mom thought about the old Head Person of the Special Ed, Mrs. Frazell at Jasper High School several years later and remembered that she was related to Justin Frazell, a traffic reporter for 99.5 The Wolf, a country station here in Dallas and My Mom decided to email him about me, my special needs, and how I love maps and stuff. And, she asked him if He would let me meet him and see what he does. He responded quickly which was a shocked to My Mom. He invited us to go see him and gave us the name of his friend, John McCarty who works at a place called Traffic.com. So, My Mom called him and set up an appointment for yesterday at 3. Well, we went there and it was AWESOME! Because, he talked to me about my love for maps and also he showed the studio where they broadcast to many Dallas Area TV and Radio Stations. Not only that. But, I Met a guy named Ben Martin who does traffic for another Dallas Radio Station, WBAP and TV Stations, News 8 and CBS 11. They also offered me the opportunity to ride in a helicopter while they report the traffic and also the opportunity to visit the News 8 Studios later on Next Week. Stay Tuned to My Newsletter for details. Also, this is surprise to you all also but, a person from The New York Times wants to talk to My Mom about My Special Needs. And, finally, My Mom and I in November are going to Houston so, a photographer can take pictures of me and will later post them all over Texas Children’s Hospital and later around the country. All in all, here are MANY Reasons that I Am Blessed and Touched by God Himself.

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. We are all blessed to be alive, Don’t Waste It!

No comments: