June 1, 2016

The Christianville Spirit: My Friend, Cindy Lockwood


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages
June 1, 2016-TCS # 498

Welcome Back, My Readers! I know, I know, I took another Week off This Week. I have noticed that It seems like I have taken more weeks off this Year, more than any other Year. Anyway, I have to say that I am Extremely Proud of My Mom! I spent half the week in Atlanta with What I now refer to as “My Mom’s Brilliance”, Attention to The UK, My Apologies, but I am stealing your word! You See, My Mom often does Advocating for PTLS Family Members and Friends, and She does a Brilliant Job at It! Very Proud of My Brilliant Mother! But, This Week’s Newsletter is focusing on Another Piece of Brilliance. You See, My Mom has quite a few High School Friends that She has re-connected with throughout The Years. What is Funny about This, at least to me, is that She never really was “friends” with them but, Knew them well enough. Call it “Rewind: We could be Very Good Friends Today”. Anyway, so This Friend is one of The Few that still lives in Ohio but, I am pretty sure that She won’t stay there forever. Now, She does live in Ohio, But She has connections as far away as Malaysia. Yes, Her Friend is actually Ex-patting There! Funny, from Small-but-Big City Toledo to Malaysia! Anyway, To Say the least, This High School Friend has had a bit of Rough Life in The Past but, What amazes me, is that She has gone through Hell and back, and Came out Alive! Slowly but, surely She is starting to come back to Life and She is coming back to Life in probably The Best Way Possible, via Art. My Brother does Art also, but A different type of Art. You See, in relation to This Friend, I refer to Her as “Cindy Lockwood”. Art is what saved her in Many Unbelievable Ways. Art is The Savior to The Soul, haven’t You Heard? People use Art in Various Ways, For Fun, For Purpose (like My Brother), or Like Cindy Lockwood, Healing. Funny though, I have only known her for a Few Months and Here I am, Writing This Deep about Her. In Case You were Wondering, She is more into Glass Art, like Glass Star Art. As Far as I know, Glass Art, at least compared to The Art My Brother does, is Certainly No Easy Feat. My Mom though, She has bought some of Her Glass Art. I think You should too, It is of Very Great Quality and It comes from The Heart, literally. You Know, I always wonder what The Inspiration behind Art is and I probably should ask her sometime and Get back to You on That, I am Sure, It is with Brilliant Reason. So, I am sure that You  are curious where I got that name, Cindy Lockwood. Well, I tend to give nicknames to Friends of Mine, if either They are Special to Me (I have Two People, I put “My” before Their Names), It is easier than saying “High School Friend, Cindy posted this” and My Mom, busy at the moment or not hearing me saying, “Cindy, Who?” or I change it because The Nickname is easier to Remember, I have a PTLS Member Friend named Raisbel but, I call her “Raisy” for Me to avoid misspelling of Her Name. Anyway, Back to Cindy; The First Part is her name, The Second Part, I like to say came from The Movie, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Somehow, I thought, There was someone named “Cindy Lockwood” in that movie, but There is Not. There is a “Flint Lockwood” though. As much as I Love Her and Think that She is Brilliant, I do like to poke at Her a bit saying that, that We don’t really agree in the Political World but, You Know, that is Very Small. Just don’t talk to Her about that! Other than that, I do love the things that She posts, be it Crazy or Serious. All in all though, I think though, What amazes me about Her is The Most that She is Alive and She is Brilliant!


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Celebrate the Brilliance of People.

No comments: