May 18, 2016

The Christianville Spirit: Destiny Lead Weirdness


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages
May 18, 2016-TCS # 497

Hello, My Lovely Readers! So, This Week is a Bittersweet Time for Me and Not in an “April is not My Favorite Month” kind of Way. You See, This Sunday will be what I refer to as “Lynee Day” (or known official as Lynee Remembrance Day). It is The Day that My Childhood Friend, Lynee Watson passed away and I celebrate her in Many Ways. Usually, I celebrate her by Writing a Newsletter, Posting about Her, and Having My Own what I call “Lynee Day Observances” which include a Moment of Silence at 2:22PM Central/3:33PM Eastern. In Case You were Wondering, To Read More about Lynee Day, Refer to The Following Newsletters by Title and Year...
  • The Parting of a Friend (December 2011)
  • In Memory of Lynee Watson (May 2012)
  • In My Best Friend’s Honor (May 2013)
  • Celebration of Life (May 2014)
  • Lynee Day Newsletter (May 2015)
  • and, Of Course, You can’t forget The Best Part of This Amazing Story of Lynee, ‘The Untold Story” Series.
So, Happy Lynee Day Reading!
Now, Don’t You think that It is going to End Here. Nope! So, I am going to tell you an Amazing Story that couldn’t have happened at The Oddest Time being that It is The Week of Lynee Day. This Newsletter Subject was totally Not Planned at All! So, Yesterday, I was doing My Normal Daily check of Facebook when I came across an Interesting Like. Now, most the “Likes” You come across and by that, I Mean XYZ Person liked XYZ Page or Post is just a Part of Facebook, It can be a bit Mundane at Times. “So-and-So liked This, Oh Interesting!” among different reactions. But, My PTLS Aunt liked a Clothing Store called MM. Lafleur. Now, As You may already know, I mention a lot about The Woman of My Dreams whose name I purely came up with, Bridgett Lafleur. Now, Her Actually Name may or may not be That Name, I am led to believe that It is. Since I came up with a Name and Story for Her back in 2009, I have ran into quite a bit Near-Bridgett Run-Ins and Things that were so Coincidental that It is legit creepy. This was One of Those Times. So, After I checked everything on Facebook and went back to that “Like”, MM. Lafleur. It is Women’s Clothing Store in New York City that pops up in Different Locations every now and then. So, Let’s start with The First Find, The Address of This place had an 11 in it. Since June of Last Year, I have been seeing 11’s literally Everywhere, On The Hour, License Plates, Signs, You get The Idea. 11’s are sort of My Confirmation Number since I am into Numbers anyway. I saw a Picture of a Purple Outfit called “Maria”, that is Very Close to Bridgett’s Middle Name, Marie. A Customer of theirs is named Bridget (with One T, not Lafleur last name though) but, Very Close. It turns out that They will be doing a “Pop-Up” (like I mentioned earlier) in of All Places, Atlanta going from May 19th to May 22nd, ending on Lynee Day! This comes in Two Parts, One is that I came up with that Bridgett lives in Atlanta, and The Second is that It ends on Lynee Day. Another Coincidence (There is No Such Thing!), is that Sarah Lafleur, The Owner, is friends with someone named N. Sinclair, which is the name of the people who live at The Address that I had come up with for where Bridgett’s Mom lives. But, doing My Research to see if anyone actually lived at this “Made-Up Address”, it turned out the Sinclair Family lives there. If that is not enough, Sarah Lafleur is friends with Someone from Wisconsin named Linea and I met a Linea while in Sweden last year, who was from The United States but, now lives in Sweden. Could This be The Same Linea? That would be Very Freaky! And, on top of that, One of The Models looks similar to Lynee! All of This is Extremely Weird! and, I am going to give this a Name (by suggestion by My Friend, Deb.) “Destiny Lead Weirdness”. These, what I call by The News Term, Lead (like a Lead of a Story) happens quite often. After all, It happend Years ago when I thought that My Dream Girl’s named was Carol Holiday. All in all, So I am Amazed by all of these “Destiny Leads”, Who knows where This is going to Lead to.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. You Never Know when a Dream will become Real, Just follow The Leads.

No comments: