June 15, 2016

The Christianville Spirit: My 500th Newsletter!




The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages
June 16, 2016-TCS # 500

Well, My Readers, It is The Moment that We have been waiting for, My 500th Newsletter! Yes, Ladies and Gents, 500 Newsletters that I have written! So, I am just as surprised as You are! I am amazed that It is not only My 500th Newsletter but, also My 10th Year of Writing! Historically though, When I started Writing This Newsletter, It was not Every Wednesday, it was more like Every Other Week and then, on Odd Days like Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday to name a few. I finally chose Wednesday to make it a routine and It stuck. I figured also that Nothing was going on that day and It was a Perfect Time of The Week.  I have been Writing Every Wednesday Faithfully with a Few Breaks or Vacations since then. So, Before We get to the Subject of The 500th Newsletter, Let’s see what I wrote about in Past, what I now call “Milestone Newsletters”. The Following are references and Newsletter Titles. 
  • 100th Newsletter: “Playlist of Your Life” Series; Popi (April 2008)
  • 200th Newsletter: “All Thanks to You” Series; My Readers (May 2010)
  • 300th Newsletter: Launch of My “I Believe In Love” Campaign (May 2012)
  • 400th Newsletter: “Happiness....Simplified” Series: What is Happiness to Me (May 2014)
Which brings to Us to Now! Last Week, I kinda left you hanging didn’t I? I left you thinking, What is He going to do for His 500th Newsletter? It was a “To Be Continued”. Honestly, I hate when Shows bring you to a Cliffhanger and then, Says “To Be Continued”. Now, before I move on, I do want to mention briefly about What is going on here in The United States. I will spare you the details, politics, and thoughts about it. But Please know, Those that are stressing and freaking out about This, that No Matter what Craziness there is in The World, both Personally (like Bullies or Haters) or Outside Your World (like Attacks and what have you); Please know that LOVE always Wins! Even when Demons are staring right at You! I Love You All, My Readers. I give you an Air Hug all together. (Biiiigggg Huugg). Okay, Everyone, Good Talk! Anyway, Let’s hear about Some Good Stuff, shall we? So, Last Week, We talked about My Dreamscape BEFORE and Everyone knows that, Fortunately and sometimes Unfortunately, Life likes to change on Us without Warning. Now, This is My Dreamscape presently because after all, Even if all those Changes that happen in Life, You still need a Dreamscape. So, Here We Go! I am told that You should write your dreamscape as if It is already happening. I see Myself living somewhere along The East Coast of The US. My Choice right now is Atlanta, Charlotte, or Raleigh-Durham. Close to The Beach and Close to The Mountains. I am Married (in My Dreamscape) to The Woman of My Dreams, Bridgett Lafleur. I work at Navteq (It is now called “Here”, I believe). It deals with Traffic. If not that, then Something related to Travel or Geography with a Calm Predictable Environment with Perfect Hours, 10 AM to 3 PM. It is not too tiring and doesn’t have issues with Things related to Special Needs (to say The Least). Now, This Part of My Dreamscape is more Atlanta-leaning but You never know, I may end up in North Carolina but, Follow me here, We live in Norcross; My Mom lives 3 Houses down from Me so that If I need help or want to go and hang out with Her, I can. The Objective here is that, I want My Mom to live, if not Next Door to Me, at least on that Same Street in The Same Town. I live with Bridgett (until after We are married) with Her Dad, Mr. Lafleur. Every Friday night, I leave from Work and spend the Night at My Grandma Honey’s House and We go to Breakfast on Saturday Morning. We hang out for a While and then, either My Mom, Mr. Lafleur, or Yes, Uber (Grandma Honey uses Uber. It is BEST Thing for Her!) to take me Home. Saturday Evening is time for Bridgett and I. Sunday Morning is “Family Day”, so I go to My Mom’s House and hand out over there for The Day. Bridgett sometimes comes over, but Most of The Time, She and Her Dad “Goof Off” as My Uncle Craig says. Other than that, Bridgett and I will go on Lots of Adventures. To make You Laugh, In My Head, I have to make sure that I am in between Two Very Important PTLS Family Members, “My Kristin” and Audrey, Shout Out! “My Kristin” will be the Wedding Planner and Audrey will be The Photographer when I get Married. We do go on a lot of PTLS Business Trips to various places because that is The Best Way that We have found to Spread Awareness of PTLS. Speaking of My Mom, She is still The President of The PTLS Foundation and She will be doing Her Passion of Teaching in Many Different Ways. She is Married a Very Wealthy Guy (but, also Down to Earth) who will be Very Understanding of Us and PTLS. He will be a Brilliant Leader when He comes to PTLS Gatherings with Us. He is quite literally Spoiling My Mom in So Many Unbelievable Ways. Actually, I think We will all be Spoiled (not in a Negative Way!) beyond Belief. Now, Don’t worry I have included My Brother in here because He is Very Important too. My Brother is a Brilliant Artist, who will either be working with Turner Broadcasting or Could Very Well be an Art Teacher. Now, that I think about it, He would be a Brilliant Art Teacher. He will be Married to His Future Wife as well. Because of The following Oh-So-Sensitive situation, This next part, can be an “Only in My Dreams” kind of Thing. But, I will say this, There was a Time back when We were Kids when My Mom and My Childhood Friend, Meredith’s Mom always thought that Due to The Reason of My Brother and Her always sitting next to Each Other, Holding Hands, Always Close by Each Other, that They would probably end up together (and, Very Likely, They will...Eventually). So, Trying to say this without too much of My own Bias, with Respect to Meredith herself, I am thinking that things are going to End up differently and It’s not Her, then It is Someone REALLY Amazing! Like We agreed before, Love always wins in The End. Kind of sounds like a Spoiler Alert to something doesn’t it? The Bottom Line, is that We are a Close-Knit Family both Presently and In The Future. All in all, It sounds like a Really Great Life that All of us will have.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. In The Face of Evil, Love will ALWAYS Win in The End!

No comments: