June 8, 2016

The Christianville Spirit: My Dreamscape- Before




The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages
June 8, 2016-TCS # 499

Hello, My Loyal Readers! And, I do mean that! It is not just another of My Creative Greetings. We have made it to A Milestone that I did not think that We would get to. I am  a Newsletter away from My 500th Newsletter! Yes, that is correct. 500 Newsletters! It is only fitting that even with All The Times that I have taken off, Subjects Written about, and Life Events happening, that in My 10th Year of Writing, I would get to My 500th Newsletter in that same year. So, Let’s Celebrate! So, What shall I write about for My Pre-Lead into My 500th Newsletter? hmm...Lots of Choices! I have done some good lead ins. Among them, Here they are, along with References...
  • Pre-100th Newsletter: “Playlist of Your Life Series” (April 2008)
  • Pre-200th Newsletter: “All Thanks to You Series”: PTLS Families (May 2010)
  • Pre-300th Newsletter: “About The Girl of My Dreams” (May 2012)
  • Pre-400th Newsletter: “Happiness...Simplified Series” (April 2014)
Which brings us to Now. So, How do I top This? Well, How about Something You HAVEN’T seen before. Call it an “Unseen Newsletter”, that is unless You are a Veteran Reader and Have been reading this since The Beginning, Namely Family and Some of My Friends. So, This Unseen Newsletter, that was Written back in September of 2007. At This Time, I was fresh out of High School, working at The Local Baseball Field, and trying to figure out where My Life was going. So, A Background before We start. You See, My Mom, at the time was working at a Spa called Kokopellis and Sometimes She would bring me to Work with Her and I could talk to some of Her Co-Workers. One of Them, We became Great Friends with, Her Name was Barb. Funny part of This Story and Cracks me up to This Day, Barb came in to Work while I was hanging out there. I’m not sure if I knew her name at The Time, but She was carrying a Heap of Bags in Her Hand, Therefore referring to Her as “The Bag Lady” (At least, Temporarily anyway). Anyway, Once We hung out at Her House, I think for a Movie Costume Party. Anyway, She told me something that I would not forget and I had to write a Newsletter about it. She told me that Her Family does what They call a Dreamscape. So, The Following is That Newsletter.
  
In My Mom’s Friend, Barb’s Family has a way of thinking of what they want their life to be like in the future and their dreams. Barb calls it a “Dreamscape”. So, she told me to describe my “Dreamscape” so, here I go. My Dreamscape is to live in Norcross, GA or Presque Isle, ME. Here are the things I would have in My Dreamscape. I would live in Presque Isle, ME with My Mom and Brother next door to My Dream Girl, Carol Holiday’s House. We would love our dream people so much that we would build a tunnel between our and their house. and, we would go visit them nearly everyday. So, we would see other all the time. We would have lots of friends in town and in our neighborhood. The town of Presque Isle would be a very close-knit town to live in. To get around I would have a covered Moped to drive around town and the Northern Maine Countryside whenever I wanted to take a drive. For a Career, Carol and I would be a Geography Teacher and I would also be an author of a book about things I notice about Road Signs in The US. My Brother, Michael would be a the owner of a skateboard shop with his dream, Taylor and My Mom of a course would be a Chiropractor with her Dream Guy, John and have their own medical office called “Jolly Julie and John Carol Chiropractic”. All in all, in my dreamscape everyone is with the right person and in the right career. 

So, I kinda forgot to Explain some of This. For Me, I was coming up with The Idea of My Dream Girl named Carol Holiday. Carol Holiday later on, actually turned out to be Real, but Not My Age (Lesson here: Be More Specific!). I came across her name online and I reached out to Her and She was kind enough to reach out to Me. It turned out that She was a Special Ed Teacher, She enjoyed the story, and we became friends. Now, John Holiday, who I had made-up to be My Mom’s “Dream Guy” actually turned out to be Carol’s Husband. I said that Carol Holiday would live in a Small Town in Northern Maine (I was crazy about Northern New England!) called Presque Isle. I call P.I for Short. The Real One, lived in Canada, closer to New York State. My Mom’s “Dreamscape/Dream Guy”, that I came up with on My Own and I remember that at the time, My Mom thought of becoming a Chiropractor (This was before PTLS really started going). and, Michael’s “Dream Girl”, Taylor? Well, I came up with that too. and, Taylor, truth be told was a Girl I had a little crush on at Work. There were So Many “Destiny Leads” (because There are NO Coincidences) that it is Creepy. So, Needless to say, My Dreamscape has changed a lot since 2007 and We will talk about that for My 500th Newsletter. Until Then, Think about What Your Dreamscape might be.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Dreamscapes can become Real! What is Your Family’s Dreamscape?