April 30, 2014

The Christianville Spirit: (TCS Series) Happiness...Simplified- Part 1


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Uplifts Your Soul
April 30, 2014-TCS # 399

So, Considering that I am on The Eve Week of My 400th Newsletter, I have been thinking about How do I celebrate this one. I did a good Celebration around My 200th Newsletter (By Thanking My Readers) and My 300th Newsletter was Launching My “I Believe In Love” Campaign. So, The Question is, How do I celebrate the 400th Newsletter? An Update of “I Believe In Love”, I did that a while back. Something Inspirational? Oh Yeah, You Bet! So, How are we going to Celebrate It? With a The Christianville Spirit Series! This Series will be about Happiness. So, Let’s Do It! Without further a Due, This is The Christianville Spirit Series, “Happiness..Simplified” So, I have noticed that When You ask someone what Happiness is, They will tell you different things. but, The First Thing that You should Know is How to spell the Word. Some People spell it “Happyness” but, It is actually “Happiness” I learned that from The Movie, The Pursuit of Happiness. But, Here is The Question that boggles people’s minds, What Exactly is Happiness? My View I will tell you Next Week. This Week, however, is How I View Others seeing It. Now, Happiness, One would think anyway, means The Art of Being Happy. Smiling, Laughing, and even Laughing until You Cry. But, Sadly, Ladies and Gents, It can be Faked, like Putting a Smile on Your Face when You are Not Happy. So, How do People Perceive Happiness? To Tell You, The Truth...in Many, Many Different Ways.
For Some People, It is simply the Art of Love, whether that means loving Your Kids, Your Husband/Wife/Partner, Family, or Self Love. Although, Love of Friends or Animals also counts. With so many to name, I am going to list a few.
WHAT IS HAPPINESS TO PEOPLE...
  • Some People are Happy with The Love of God. Worshipping God, Talking to God, Loving God!
  • For Some, It is Wanting to Change things. There are People who live for Changing things like Changing (and, Rearranging) Furniture every 6 Months.
  • It is having Lots of Money! If You don’t have alot of Money, You are Very Sad. Truth be told, There are People with alot of Money that are not Happy. It kind of goes with The “Money Can/Can’t Buy You Happiness” saying.
  • It is having Things. In Big Cities, at least, It is said that The Bigger House, The Bigger Car, the Bigger Paycheck You Have; the Happier that You are!
  • Some People, like Our Friend Delaware Dave or My Friend with a Trail Name of Bidet, would rather be Outside in Nature. For Both, It is The Art of Hiking Trails like The Appalachian or Pacific Crest. As long as You have a Backpack on Your Back and Smell of What They affectionally refer to as “Hiker Funk”, than You are Happy.
  • There are People who are Happy, just relaxing on The Beach, Swaying in The Hammock, watching People and (slowly) Juust Reeellaaxxx.
  • Speaking of People Watching, There are People who love to simply watch Other People. Take them to a Mall, an Airport, or A Festival, and They’ll just sit there and watch the Various People with Different Behaviors walk by.
  • Some People like My Uncle Craig, love being out with People to Converse about Interesting Topics, from Politics, Life, or Philosophical Things.
  • Some People like My Brother, like to do Certain Activities like Rock Climbing or The Art of..well, Art! He Loves Art and doing paintings/drawings/sculptures; the Whole Bit.
  • Now, This One is not a Positive Happiness, but There are People who are Happy making and seeing others in Pain. They just love to see you react to whatever Hateful thing, They have to say. In Internet Terms, They call them “Trolls” or “Haters.” 
WHAT I SEE IN PEOPLE ABOUT HAPPINESS
But, What I see too much of is Unhappiness. Too many people who are Sad with Life, Sad about Their Children, Sad about Their Jobs, and Not Really Seeing a Happy thing around them. Being a PTLSer, I see too much sadness and Maybe People should see through My Eyes that Things are Great in My Eyes. The Song from Frozen, “Let It Go” I think is Popular for a Reason. Maybe People are trying to way to “Let It Go.”
So, As You can see, There are alot of Different Ways to Define Happiness. Some of Them are Good and Yes, A Few are Bad, but that is why There is so many definitions of Happiness. All in All, Your Happiness depends majorly on How you define Happiness.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Don’t Worry, Be Happy!




No comments: