May 7, 2014

The Christianville Spirit: (TCS Series) My 400th Newsletter (Part 2)


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Uplifts Your Soul
May 7, 2014-TCS # 400

Well, My Readers, It is The Moment that We have been waiting for, My 400th Newsletter! Yes, Ladies and Gents, 400 Newsletters that I have written! So, I am just as surprised as You are! I have been writing this Newsletter for 8 Years, since October 2006. At First, It was not Every Wednesday, it was more like Every Other Week and then, on Odd Days like Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday to name a few. I finally chose Wednesday to make it a routine and It stuck. I have been Writing Every Wednesday Faithfully with a Few Breaks or Vacations since then. Anyway, Since This is My 400th Newsletter, My Gift to You, My Readers for reading Each Week..Is A Continuation of The Christianville Spirit Series, Happiness...Simplified”! So, Without Further Ado, This is The Christianville Spirit Series, “Happiness...Simplified”! So, Last Week I talked about What Happiness is, How to Spell It, and How People See Happiness. So, I’m sure that Leaves You Wondering all the days until Now, How do I see Happiness? Luckily, I am a generally Happy Guy, so It is not hard to make me Happy. But, Here is My List of What makes me Happy.
WHAT IS HAPPINESS TO ME
  • To Tell You the Truth, I Like to see when People around Me are Happy. They are Happy and I am Happy
  • My Number 1 Love Language is “Quality Time”, So I love it when I spend Quality Time with My Mom, Family, and Yes, even PTLS Family.
  • If You Can Believe This One (Which Most People Don’t) I love Watching Movies, Particularly The Happy Movies like Romantic Comedies, Happy “Soulmate Movies” (Happy Romances), and Comedies.
  • I’ll tie this one to The Movie part, You Know that part in an Action Movie where The Character is standing there and One of them realizes that a Something is about to blow up? Then, They say, “Uh Oh”, “That Can’t be Good”, or “Ohhh Crraaap!”and then, It blows up, Yea that gets me Laughing up a Storm. My Apologies for The Language Above.
  • I love going on Drives! Whether that means Going on a New Road, New Neighborhood, and to a New Town. They are fun to Me because I get to See all the Road Signs (Front and Back), The Newness of a Road, and The Newness of a New Neighborhood.
  • I Love to Cyber-Travel on Google Maps’ Street View. I go All over The World! I just pick a Place that I feel like going to and I drop The “Little Map Character” on a Road and I just start Driving around.
  • There is a Part of Me that Loves Nature. I Love seeing Tall Trees. Each Time I go to My Grandma Honey’s House, She has this All Glass surrounding “Sun Room”. We in The Smith Family call it “The Tree House” because You wake up and You see all the Tall Trees surrounding You. That is probably why I have been dreaming of going to Atlanta because I know that There are Tall Trees, Nature, and Family, A Wonderful Combo!
  • Family, I should mention is Very Important to Me. Being around Family makes me Happy because The Smith Family is Funny when They want to be and They Understand Me.
  • I am Happy when I know that Someone understands Where I am coming from. That is Why I Love My PTLS Family so much! Because I know that They understand (or Try to Understand) Everything about Me. Why I am The Way that I Am.
  • Being Accepted as Part of Society. It makes me feel that I am part of Something and Am Included.
  • I enjoy Helping People understand about Me and PTLS, or Having Special Needs in General. I love Sharing My Uniqueness with PTLS Members as well as Everyone Else and Standing Up for My PTLS “Brothers” and “Sisters” who can’t speak. 
  • It makes me Happy to Picture what My Life will be like with The Women of My Dreams, Bridgett. Sometimes, I picture us laying in a Hammock on The Beach on Vacation with Lots of Palm Trees and Turquoise Water, In a Very Relaxed Fashion, Cuddling Together. 
  • And, Finally, I Love My Readers! The Readers who come and Read This Newsletter from Week to Week. I Love Writing to You like You are all My Friends (And, Some of You are!); sort of like What YouTubers Do, Only in Writing Form.
So, As You can see, That is What makes me Happy. I am really quite a Simple Guy, I don’t like Things that are Complicated. Things should not be Complicated. I know that Some People like Complicated, I personally do not. All in all, All It takes is to be Happy in Life! Like That Song, “Because I am Happy!” 



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. It’s My 400th Newsletter! Let’s Celebrate!  




No comments: