March 23, 2011

The Christianville Spirit: TCS Series; My Television Heros

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Sparks Your Heart

March 23, 2011- TCS # 242


Ok, Everyone. This is the 6th and final installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, ‘My Heros’. As I mentioned last week that I’m going to write about my Television Heros this week. Now, I define “Television Heros” as I do with Movie Heros, they are the people that I crush on, they are significant to me, and I idolize them. So, without further a due this is The Christianville Spirit Series, ‘My Heros’. So, My first hero I am a big fan of on TV; She has had several shows on The Travel Channel including Great Hotels, Girl Meets Hawaii, Great Vacation Homes, Passport to Europe, Passport to Latin America, and Passport to Great Weekends. Her Name is Samantha Brown. Samantha is very well known on The Travel Channel and since last year, she has been on The Travel Channel for ten years. Anyway, Samantha is My Hero because she has done many things and gone many places that I hope to go to. Another reason she is My Hero is because on TV she seems fearless even though at times she can be fearful like the fact that she hates being in the Water and on the show, Passport to Latin America in Mexico, she put on a helmet over her head then went under water and did what they call “Snub-a Diving”. Also on Passport to Europe, she rode down a hill in a Zorb Ball in Switzerland. The final reason she is my hero is she is an Awesome Person and she goes to many lengths to produce the shows she has been on. My second Hero or in this case, Heros are 4 Young Guys from a show that I’ve mentioned quite a few times. The show is called The Buried Life, this show started in January 2010 and it is based on one question, “What do you want to do before you die?”. Anyway, This is actually the first reason why these 4 Young Guys are My Hero. Because they brought up a question that many are uncomfortable to Ask or even Answer because it scares them a little. Now, the next Reason that they are My Hero is because along with doing things on their lists and they talk to people where they visit and that find out what they(the people, the guys of The Buried Life ask) want to do before they die. Often times, The guys of The Show help the person they asked complete something that the person wants to do. The final reason they are My Hero is because they are Wonderful People and often very funny on the show. My 3rd “Television Hero” is someone that you may not know. She is a star is Disney Channel on shows like Wizards of Waverly Place, Another Cinderella Story, Princess Protection Program, Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, and Ramona and Beezus. Her Name is Selena Gomez, she is one of my favorite stars on Disney Channel and yes, she is someone that I crush on as well. Anyway, Selena is My Hero because She is very funny on TV and she makes me laugh. The next reason why She is My Hero is because She is Down-to-earth like Sandra Bullock and I love that quality in a person. The final reason, Selena is My Hero is because she is an awesome person and very funny. My final Hero is someone who was on Disney Channel when I was a kid, she was on shows and movies like Lizzie McGuire, The Lizzie McGuire Movie, Casper Meets Wendy, and Cheaper by The Dozen 1 and 2. Her Name is Hilary Duff, She is a star that I grew up with. In fact, after I started watching Lizzie McGuire, I slowed down watching Nickelodeon and started watching Disney Channel. Anyway, Hilary is My Hero because like I mentioned above, I grew up watching her shows and she was a funny person to watch. The Second reason why she is My Hero is because on her show, Lizzie McGuire she went though Everything from Heartbreak to finally falling in love with Gordo, her best friend that had been crushing on her character, Lizzie since the beginning of The Show. The Final reason she is My Hero is because she is an Awesome Person and Very Funny. All in all, That gives you a taste of the people who are My Heros and The people that I idolize.




Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. If someone that you know is Your Hero, Tell Them. It’ll warm their Heart.



Because Today is My Mom’s 50th Birthday, I’m dedicating This Newsletter to Her. Because like I mentioned a couple weeks ago, She is My Hero too.

No comments: