March 9, 2011

The Christianville Spirit: TCS Series; My Weather Heros

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Sparks Your Heart

March 9, 2011- TCS # 240


Now that we’ve covered the Heros of all my 3 Families and Personal Heros. Now, We’re going to have a little fun. These next couple people in the next installments of this series are going to be what I call “Fan and Fun Heros”. So, for this 4th installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “My Heros”, I’m going to tell you about my “Weather Heros”. so, without further a due, this is The Christianville Spirit Series, “My Heros”. Now, I know you’re wondering what in the world I mean by “Weather Heros”. I define “Weather Heros” as the heros that are Weather Reporters that have to report on all the weather out there. From Hurricanes to Tornados, they do it all. Anyway, this first Weather Hero is someone from the channel that I idolize, The Weather Channel. Now, as you’ve known forever that I have been wanting to work at The Weather Channel for a while and this guy is an awesome reason why. His name is Jim Cantore, he is the most known Weatherman on The Weather Channel. In fact, Jim Cantore is so well known that if you live in let’s just say Florida or elsewhere, it’s an “Oh Schnikies!” Moment because everyone knows that when Jim Cantore shows up in your town, you know somethings coming and you know it’s bad. Anyway, Jim Cantore is My Hero because he reports in EVERYTHING, He reports in Hurricanes, Tornados, and Blizzards. Not only that but, he does it so well and yes, he’s even funny about it at times. Another Reason he is My Hero is because he has a show on The Weather Channel called Cantore Stories which shows the cultures of The US and sometimes he goes to great lengths to shoot video where he goes. One time, he survived the bitter cold in Barrow, Alaska and also, on a boat in Louisiana with Alligators below him. Finally, the last reason he is My Hero is because he is an awesome and funny guy who does a lot of hard work in the weather. My next Hero is another person at The Weather Channel who is beginning to be well known. Her Name is Stephanie Abrams, Stephanie has been at The Weather Channel for I think, 2 Years. She became famous with her show, Abrams and Bettes and now, her shows, Wake up with Al and Your Weather Today with Abrams and Bettes. Anyway, Stephanie is My Hero because She is really funny sometimes when she does the weather. Another Reason why she is My Hero is because she has became very successful in the past 2 Years that she’s been on The Weather Channel and she is now very admired by everyone. The final reason why she is My Hero is because she is a sweet and funny person. All in all, It doesn’t have to be a Family Member or Friend to be your hero, It can also be a Weather Person.





Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Speak Up! Let your heros know who they are.

1 comment:

AndreaR. said...

I love the Weather Channel, too; couldn't get dressed in the morning without it! Jim Cantore's the BEST, that's for sure; very brave and interesting.