March 16, 2011

The Christianville Spirit: TCS Series; My Movie Heros

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Sparks Your Heart

March 16, 2011- TCS # 141


Ok, Everyone, it’s time for the 5th Installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “My Heros”. So, in this “Fan and Fun” Section of this series, we’ve covered the Weather Reporters. Now, we have Movies and Television which will be this week and next week. In This week’s Installment, I’m going to tell you about Movie Heros. So, without further a due this is The Christianville Spirit Series, “My Heros”. Now, the term “Movie Heros” to Me means the people I idolize and maybe have crushes on. So, My first “Movie Hero” is someone has certainly been through a lot to get where she is today. Her Name is Sandra Bullock, She has starred in Many Movies including Speed, While You Were Sleeping, The Proposal, The Lake House, and The Blind Side; Just to name a few. Anyway, Sandra Bullock isn’t only one of my crushes but, She is My Hero. Sandra is My Hero because she made it through an awful divorce and the nasty tabloids still the wonderful person she is. Another Reason she is My Hero is because she has dealt with a lot of Negative Things because of the way People treat her, I believe that she is the most well-known star which makes her so awesome. The Next Reason why she is My Hero is because she is so simple about everything or also what you’d call “Down-to-Earth” and not to mention she has also been in many Romantic Comedies which are My Favorite genre of Movie. The Final reason why she is My Hero is because she is the Awesome Person that she is and she has remained that way through all the stuff. My Next “Movie Hero” is a person also who I’m crushing on who has starred in Movies like The Ringer, 27 Dresses, and Knocked Up. Not only that but, she was starred in TV Shows as well like Grey’s Anatomy. Her Name is Katherine Heigl. Anyway, Katherine is My Hero because like every celebrity, she has to deal with all the Rumors and Tabloids in the world. Like for example, She was Criticized for leaving Grey’s Anatomy and People were upset about it. When I found out that she was going to go off the show, I was very curious how they were going to get her off the show. Anyway, Another Reason she is My Hero is because she is part of a Program called Best Friends Animal Society which saves Dogs for “High-Kill Animal Shelters” and that is really awesome to me. The final reason she is My Hero is because she is an awesome person. All in all, We all have Movie Heros, Idols, and Crushes.


As a Side Note, on March 11, New Hampshire state legislator Martin Harty said that he suggests sending ‘Retarded’ to Siberia. This is Reported from Spread the Word to End the Word website


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Let’s work together to end the “R-Word” which is very hurtful.

No comments: