March 30, 2011

The Christianville Spirit: Our Friend, Max

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Sparks Your Heart

March 30, 2011- TCS # 243


You Know, There are times in Life when you come to the realization of what Friends you have or what Friends you associate with. It’s where the term “You know who your Real Friends are” came from. But, sometimes living your life in all it’s glory or horror, depending on how you see it; You forget 2 things when you come to this realization. The first, of course is We forget just how long we’ve been friends with that person. You See, because of the many events that happen inside of Our Lives like Personal Events and Outside of Our Lives like the things that happen in The News that we need to keep an eye on. The second thing is that We forget are some of the times that we had with this person and not to mention, just how good our friends are. The reason for this is because again with the many events in our lives, a significant event such as a Movie Night, although it happened maybe 2 weeks ago, it feels like it was a Million, Trillion Years Ago. Anyway, I’m actually directing this more toward My Mom and I’s friend Max. and, this is where my realization about her came in. You See, My Mom, Max, and I have been friends for 9 Years, having Movie Nights, “Cook-Ins”(considering she is an awesome cook), and we even took her the My Possibilities ‘ Chocolate Fest, we’ll call it. She even came to My Brother’s Surprise Party for his 16th Birthday. Also, She threw My Mom a Birthday Party several years ago at her house. Now, if your wondering about the “Cook Ins”, Max is a person that doesn’t really like to get out of her house so, we have the opposite of a Cook-Out in her kitchen and no, we don’t use a grill inside. Now, of course this friendship doesn’t go without Max and I rubbing the wrong way. You See, in a twist of events Max and I are both Control Freaks meaning that either of us have to have control and hold the rope. The most times this comes is when watching TV and trying to figure out the entertainment system. Now, I know that because of that I can’t touch the remote unless she says I can. Because after all, I wouldn’t want her to touch the remote at My House. But, anyway, moving on. Max is a really good friend to have because she is one of those that’ll stay by My Mom and I’s sides through any crisis. Here’s an example of why she’s such a good friend, Last Weekend we had a Movie Night which we always watch a funny movie and she got me a book with a Wall Chart about World History all the way from Adam and Eve to 1994, two years before the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. It is Awesome. All in All, Max is an awesome friend and I know that she’ll be there for both of us.




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. When You have an Awesome Friend. Keep Them and Cherish Them Forever!

No comments: