January 27, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: What I Think When I go to The Airport

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that inspires You
January 27, 2010- TCS # 183

So, I’ve been thinking about something that I think about when I go to an Airport. Where most people just think you go to, to get from Point A to Point B but, I think about it a different way. These thoughts start when I’m standing at the Airport waiting to go through security. My theory is that when you pass through the metal detector at security that you aren’t officially in The State and City that you are leaving. Like for example if you are at the airport in New York City, You’re no longer in New York City or New York State. My next theory is when your about to get on the plane from the walkway, your not on the State’s ground anymore. Now, my thoughts are different when you arrive into another airport, I’m going to use Dallas-Fort Worth Intl’ for my example. So, after you landed and you get off the plane, as your foot steps from the plane to the walkway, you have touched the ground of Texas. Then, after you’ve gotten into your car and drive along the airport road which in Dallas is called International Pkwy. There is a toll booth that you go through and at that point, you are officially in Texas. So, A little joke came to my mind before writing this and here it is. “So, this guy goes to The Airport and pays the baggage fee for his 1st bag. Well, The Ticket Counter Person says “You look Depressed” he says “I am” and The Ticket Counter Person says to him “Well, you’ll have to pay for the extra baggage!” All in all, this is how I see it and what I think about when I go to The Airport.

Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Don’t let your life fly by as fast as the airplanes go

No comments: