January 20, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: The Buried Life

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
January 20, 2010- TCS # 182

So, A couple weeks ago, I was watching a Movie on TV when I saw a commercial that interested me, it was a show about 4 young guys who created a list of 100 things that they wanted to do before they die and along the way, while making their dreams come true, they would help others do what they wanted to do before they die. Anyway, this show was actually on MTV. Now, before I get to the show I’m going to give you a brief history of MTV. First off, MTV was a channel to watch your favorite Music Videos. Until they started to add Reality Shows (which by the way, they still have) and, then recently they started to add a more sensitive touch to it instead of the normal reality shows or shows that are raunchy; it started with a show called how’s Your News? Which starred people with various special needs and then, that show unfortunately ended? And, now we have this show touching called The Buried Life. Like I said before, this is show about 4 young men who do 100 things that want to do before they die. Now, this question that this show is themed around, what do you want to do before you die has various answers. Like for example, asking out The Girl of Your Dreams, Have a Baby, Meet Your Soulmate, go somewhere you have been dreaming of going, or face your biggest fear. The list go on, The sky is the limit. So, writing this newsletter can’t go without asking that Life-Defying Question, What do you want to do before You Die? Me? Here are some of my things…
Go to Switzerland to see the pretty Alp Mountains
Stay or live in a wood cabin
Live closer to Family
Teach people about Potocki-Lupski Syndrome and how it makes me, me
Meet a couple celebrities like Sandra Bullock, Katherine Heigl, Selena Gomez, Jennifer Garner, and Oprah
Meet My Soulmate
Travel The United States and Europe
Maybe even live in Europe for a while
Give at least one homeless person, a home
So, those are some of the things on My “Bucket List”. All in all, I think that you should think of all the things that you want to do and do them.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Your Purpose and “Bucket List” are truly life’s guides. What’s on your “Bucket List”?

No comments: