January 13, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: The Key to Life,Your Purpose

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
January 13, 2010- TCS # 181

Do you know the reason of what gets you up in the morning and go to work? Is it just to make money? Just to pay the bills? Or maybe because it’s your purpose? Ok, so my friends I know you’re asking, what is Purpose? Well, I’m going to tell you. Purpose, as I mentioned is that one thing that actually gets you up in the morning, head to work, and sometimes make you not mind sitting in Traffic for 2 hours. But, mainly Purpose is the one thing that makes you happy with your life and lets you feel like your doing things right. But, unfortunately most people spend their lives searching for it. Now, there are many things that have a purpose that we may not notice. Like, here’s one of my favorites, why do they have Road Signs? And the answer is to tell you where to go or where you’re at. And, of course to warn you of something going on ahead on the highway; or here’s another one, Why are there Subtitles on the TV? The reason for that is so, the people who are deaf, hard-of-hearing, or someone like me who wants to hear exactly what their saying so, that when someone says something that is funny, I know what the joke is about. Anyway though, everyone on This Earth has some kind of purpose, they don’t just know it. Instead they go to work every morning and deal with it, they enjoy what their doing because it’s what their supposed to be doing. Do you know what your purpose in life is? As for me, my purpose is to show people how I see the world, maybe inspire people and teach them about me and Potocki-Lupski Syndrome. And, show them that people with Special Needs can have strengths and a Purpose on Earth. All in all, though as you are reading this, realize that you have a purpose on earth, just look in your heart, it’s there.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Once you find your purpose, go for it and be happy!

No comments: