February 3, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: Rhythm of My Heart

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
February 3, 2010- TCS # 184

Ok, Everyone. This is what you’ve been waiting for, my promised newsletter about my Echocardiogram. I had it done last Thursday morning. I was a combination of little nervous and a little excited. I was nervous because I didn’t know what was going to happen and I thought they would have to take my blood again like I had to get done 2 days before. Also, I was excited to see and hear my heart beating because I know it’s the very thing that keeps you alive. Now, I have to say that it can change your life and it did, mine. And, I recommend getting one just so you can see the very that keep you alive unless you don’t mind being a little uncomfortable for a little while. But, I’ll tell you in the middle of it, it’s so worth it because you get to see your heart beating, moving, and the valves flapping, plus you get to hear the blood moving in and out. The lady doing it was very nice about showing me all that was going on and she explained everything to me. This is very cool, and of course it goes without saying it’s also the heartbeat of God himself. Now, I know you all are dieing to hear my results. So, now I’ll tell you the results and be done with the “sappy stuff”. Well, My Results were actually pretty good. My Heart was good, almost everything in my blood was good except My cholesterol which was a major shock to me and My Mom, because we were really exited to hear at the PTLS Conference when they said that it wouldn’t be a problem. But, then again the studies were done on children, not the adults. So, my Bad Cholesterol was normal, My Good Cholesterol was low, and my triglycerides were very high. So, I’m anxious to learn more about the aging process of PTLS. This is the scariest part about being one of the oldest people in The PTLS Union without anyone else to follow or to look to for answers. All in all, My Heart, the very thing that keeps me alive is very important to me and that’s where my love for everyone comes from.

Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Cherish Your Heart Always because it’s The very thing that keep even when your sleeping, takes in a lot of love and gives a lot of love all day, everyday

No comments: