July 9, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: I do what I do


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches lives
July 9, 2008- TCS # 107
We have many different people who read The Christianville Spirit and there are some people who look up to me and My Newsletter to see what their Potocki-Lupski Syndrome child could possibly be like. Most of the time when they read my newsletter it’s mainly my point of view on life. But, in the things that I do is just to bear of it; this week’s edition of The Christianville Spirit is dedicated to them. Now, keep in mind that this special need runs from a Moderate to Severe Case. Me, I happen to be in a Moderate Case of it. So, here are a couple things I did before and things I do today. First Off, when I was little I used to pace back and forth on the grass when on one was watching, in my mind I was thinking of road noises, driving on the road, and seeing road signs. Today, I don’t do that anymore. Also, when I was little I hummed a song that I liked and although people were annoyed by it, I still did it. Funny enough, back when My Brother was little, my humming put him to sleep. However, as we got older though it started to annoy him. Today, I still hum but, I think it’s a little more of singing. To most people, when I hummed I thought it was actually a song I was singing, others thought it was humming. On thing I do that’s new today is whenever something bad happened or I don’t want to remember something I take a shower “Wash It Off” and one thing I do to do that is rub the scrubber against the bottom of my feet to get it completely off. All in all, I hope this has helped the people who look up to me because they deserve to be helped and understood.
Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Everyone is special in their own way

No comments: