June 30, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: Gulf Shores 2008


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches lives
June 30, 2008- TCS # 106
This past week was our annual Family Vacation in a place called Gulf Shores, AL in a beach house that my Grandma Honey gets every year. This trip was really fun and also this year had some history makers. This Year, my cousins Taylor and Olivia which are my Uncle Craig’s Son and 2nd Daughter came to the beach house this year. Also, Uncle Craig brought his brand new jet skis which My Brother and Uncle Craig’s girlfriend Kelly’s Brother had a ton of fun on. On one of the days, we went to this place called The Hangout which I thought was really cool. I think it seems like a place for teens to hang out at. All in all, this trip was really fun.
Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. What You Think is what you bring.

No comments: