June 11, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: Give Love To "Silent Heroes"


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches lives
June 11, 2008- TCS # 104
“Silent Heroes”; who and what are they? “Silent Heroes” are people who do things for you and others that either you don’t thank them, don’t acknowledge, or take advantage of. “Silent Heroes” are people who donate their time and even their money to do things for us. A “Silent Hero” can be anyone from a person at a store, your orthodontist (If your getting braces), your spouse, or even someone in your family. Now, I know you’re thinking “Why is someone like your own spouse being a “Silent Hero”?” Well, they do a lot for you and have it to put up with all the habits you have. But, then again you have to do the same. So, who are your “Silent Heroes”? Well, my orthodontist, Tammy Long is one because she put up with everything from My Nerves to me complaining about my teeth hurting for about 2 years. Now, I’ll say though it was fun along the way letting my friends choose the colors I wore. Another “Silent Hero” would My Mom because she does so much for me, some things I don’t thank her because I don’t realize what she is doing. My third “Silent Hero” would be the people out in the world who donate things and money to charity instead using all on themselves. And, my final “Silent Hero” is My Brother’s Friends because they have been really nice to me regardless of the fact that I have Special Needs, they’ve still taken me in. All in all, “Silent Heroes” are quite awesome. So, find your “Silent Hero” and thank them for what they have done.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. I thank the “Silent Heroes” who in support of The Christianville Spirit Newsletter.

No comments: