July 23, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: TCS Series; Eating


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Lives
TCS# 109- July 23, 2008
Ok, everyone; it’s time for the 3rd installment of the series “Life is a fun highway with PTLS”. Today, I’m going to tell you what I eat then and now. So, without further a due hear is what I eat then and now. The first thing that you need to know is that a lot of PTLS Kids have issues with texture of foods. They don’t like foods or things that are too soft, hard, or slimy looking. When I was a baby, according to My Mom, I didn’t even eat Baby Food because of its texture. However, all I ate was Yogurt. As I got older, all I ate was Mac and Cheese and Yogurt. Now, before I get to how I eat the foods I eat today. Hear is how to tell when your kid has texture issues when the food that you want them to eat is front of them they start gagging or if they see a food that looks gross, they start having a nervous or “about to get sick” facial expression. Now you’re asking how I got to eat the foods I do today. If My Mom wanted me to try a new food she would put honey on it and then, I would eat it. As I got older, I started eating foods that looked good whether it was new or not. Today though, I eat Meat, Enchiladas, Fish, Crab, and more. Now-a-days I don’t eat Mac and Cheese as I used to. But, some of my Eating Preferences are often weird to others and even me. For example, I won’t eat French Fries but, however, I’ll eat them if they have cheese on them. So, the best way to get your child to try a new food is to put something they like on it like Honey, Cheese or other things that they like. All in all, mine and their eating habits will change as they get older.
If you would like me to cover a certain topic, please email me or My Mom.
Thanks for the reading The Christianville Spirit. Having a positive attitude can get you a lot and a negative attitude can get you nothing.

No comments: