August 3, 2016

The Christianville Spirit: Mind Spacers in Your Device



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages
August 3, 2016-TCS # 506

Praise Love, My Readers! Hey! That is New Greeting! Considering the subject of My Newsletter, I find it easier to  say “Praise Love” for Everyone than “Praise The Lord”. Okay, while We are at it here; Praise The Lord, My God! So, on to This Week’s Newsletter. Now, I am self-admitted Christian, I pray Twice a Day at Dinner and Bedtime, but, I don’t Necessarily “Go” to Church. I do “Have” Church if that counts. I do My Worshipping of God at Home and in My Life, spreading Love. We can all agree that God is Love, right? Anyway, If There is a Church that I listen to, It is either Joel Osteen or Joyce Meyer, both of them are My Favorites. You have to know in regards to this, If The Person speaking fits You or not, or If You feel like The Person is speaking to You (or rather, God is speaking to You via The Person). When it comes to Joel Osteen, often times, I feel like He is speaking to Me. This recent Sunday, He spoke of Things in Your Mind or Heart that take up Space. The Way He explains, I picture a Computer or IPad, some kind of Device. A Device, No Matter what it is, Only has So Much Space in it, even if It is like a 50 GB (Gigabyte) Device. So, for The Sake of Visuals, Let’s Imagine a 100 GB Device with all The Room in The World! But, We will call them MS, meaning Mind Spacers. God comes in with a Standard 30 MS of Your Destiny (that is a Large Program), 30 MS of The “How To’s” to get there, and The Rest is just Life in General. However, that Darn Devil (Joel calls it “The Enemy”) wants to put his share of Mind Spacers like Worry, Doubt, Anger, This Issue, That Issue, You get the Idea. Pretty Soon, Your Device (Your Head) is overloaded with Running Programs (We used to call it that in The 90’s) or Today We call them Apps. So, for Me, Imagine an “App” for Worry taking up alot of Space in My Device. and, Truth be told, I can be A “Worry-wart” when it comes to things. I worry about The World’s Condition, I worry about Our Election (for Many Reasons), I worry about My Mom, My Brother, and Myself. I think a lot of that though is Wanting to Make Sure that Everyone is Happy and Taken Care of. As Far as Anger, that is something that is not Many MS’s in My Device. Doubt, Who doesn’t have a little of that in Their Device. Now, with all the mentioned things both God-created (I like God-Given better) Apps with Their Data and MS’s that goes with it and “The Enemy”’s Apps that probably have Bigger MS’s in it (which equals Slowness and Not-as-Passionate). The More MS’s You have on Your Device, The Less attention can go to The MS’s that helps you in Your Destiny. And, Everyone knows that You gotta get more Apps, right? God has heaps of Good Apps (or Programs) that is better to take up Your MS’s (Mind Spacers) and can benefit You AND Your Destiny. In other words, The more God-Given Apps and MS’s You have, The Faster You get to Your Destiny where as “The Enemy’s” Apps and MS’s will slow you down. Joel Osteen says, that in order to “Delete” the worthless Apps, You have to Let it go, Know that God is in Control, and Of Course, Forgiveness. With that Said, without naming anyone, If You have Wronged Me or I have Wronged You, I am Very Sorry and I forgive You, and Yes, You can forgive me too! as for, The Worry part of it, that will take some time and Part of It is just part of The Anxiety Back-Segment (A Setting or Data that is Impossible to Find!) in My PTLS-running Program. Things in the PTLS-running Program is part of The Program. So, All in all, “Delete” The Enemy’s Apps, Files, and Data and Make Room for God Given Apps, Files, and Data.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Don’t put in Junk Data, Put in Positive Data!

No comments: