November 18, 2015

The Christianville Spirit: Questions about God


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Sparkles
November 18, 2015- TCS # 474

Happy Meredith Day, My Readers! For Those of You who don’t know, I hold a “Best Friends Festival” Each Year from November 16th-20th and Each Day honors All My Friends and I name a Day after a Few Select Friends, among them, My Brother, Michael; Childhood Friends, Brooke; Meredith, and of Course, Whitney; and, Ending with My Best Friend, Steven. Anyway, So in thinking of What I could write about This Week, I could write My View on This Whole Paris thing and Whatnot, but I figured that We (as well as Myself) need a bit of an Alternative Subject that might help Spread Love instead of what Everyone Else is doing. One More Note on Paris then, We’ll move on. To The People of France, I am very Sorry from The Deepest of My Heart for This type of Thing to occur to You but, I know that when It comes to You Guys, You will show us a World of Togetherness. France is Like Texas, You never want to mess with Them! Anyway, Moving on. So, It seems that in The Low Times of My Life, I do what Most People do, I think about God, I have little Upsets with Him every now and then, but It makes me Laugh to hear what Favour He returns to Me. God, of course, Knowing me, knows that I have a Curious Mind in all different ways. So, When I do get upsets at Him, I get these odd theories in My Head about Him. Now, The following that I am going to talk about, I mean it in a Very Loving Curious Way and Not at all Sacrilegious so Please DO NOT be Offended by This! It is Good, I promise you! So, I wonder about God sometimes in the Way of a Human-like Character (and, Not at all like Family Guy’s Version of Him) and Honestly though, He should be like a Human-like Character because of One Reason. You See, Growing Up, My Mom, My Brother, and I were Catholic, which meant that We saw God as a Very Merciless, Angry, and Have to be Feared Type of God. A God that would in a clean way “Smite” You for being upset at Him or Talking about Him in a Goofy Way, like I am now. In Other Words, God was not Relatable to Me. I mean, Okay, I did know that He loved me (which He always does) and He will forgive you to a certain point. When I was in My Teenage into a Young Adult years, We tried many different churches ranging from “God is Cool” to “God is Rad”, You get the idea! So, then, Here comes a Question, How do We make God sound more relatable to us Typical Humans on Earth who have Ups and Downs, and Really not much of a Direct Line to God? Well, My Friend Jeremiah’s Mom told me once that God has a Phone Number (not a Literal One though!) 333 or Trinity, Trinity, Trinity. So, I was talking to My Friend, Deb (Shout Out!) about it and I told her, “God has a Phone Number but, Why not an Address?!” so, Deb being The Awesome Person that She is and Talking about Intelligent but, Funny things, We came up with God’s Address; 333 Christ Ave, Heaventon, KH. KH, by the way, stands for “Kingdom of Heaven”. If You are wondering, Jesus lives next door at 222 Christ Ave. Maybe Jesus does not want His Father reading His Mail! But, Later I wondered a really odd thought, What happens when God, Jesus, or Associated Angels go to The Bathroom? or Really, what are They really like? My Answer, I thought of was that when God or Associated Angels have to go to The Bathroom, I would think it would be either Hail or a Tornado. Better yet, The Hail is The Poop and The Tornado is The Big Flush. Guys, I am sorry but, “Potty Humor” cracks me up sometimes! Anyway, What does God feel about Himself? Okay, I know that He is “The Almighty God” but, Come On, I am sure that God has his Low Days too! Does God take care of Himself? I would hope so! I often wonder How does God spend His Day? You know, does He do Facebook and What would He Post about? I am pretty sure that God watches us and gets in a Fit like “OKAY, THAT’S IT! I’M MAKING THE CALL TODAY!” and Jesus or Associated Angel (like an Assistant)    is like “Calm down God! It is Okay!” I now wonder, What does God do after His Work of Watching all of Us, I mean, He does need Breaks, right? I can only Picture God sitting at The Bar, telling the Bartender about What ever happened that Day or Not wanting to go home yet. Speaking Of, Does God have a Wife? or Is He Married? I would like to say Yes on Both of those. God is Love, right? So, If We can have Love, when why can’t He?! Same Thing with Jesus, He should have a Wife (I would believe that He does!). Does God or Jesus watch Television? I would say Yes! Do They have a Favorite Show? One that They laugh at? That is a Hard Question but, Who knows, Maybe They are Laughing with Us watching Big Bang Theory. What does God do for Fun? Maybe He goes Out to Dinner with a Friend or Co-Worker. Maybe, He goes Dancing to let off some steam from The Day. Maybe He goes to The Movies and Sees a Funny Movie. I would assume that He would like More Positive Movies! For My Swedish PTLS Family Members, Maybe He has Little Fikas during The Day. I can  Picture Him having a Fika with Jesus and Friends having Some Good Pastries and Hot Chocolate (mmmm..That makes me miss Sweden a bit!) Fresh Warm Apple Pastry with Hot Chocolate! that sounds Good! I wonder What God’s Favorite Meal is? That would be Hard. Maybe a Burger and Heap of Pasta! and, Finally, My Last Relatable Question, What kind of Music does God like? Maybe, Soft Rock, Pop, or Rock and Roll. I can Picture Him jamming out to a Really Good Rock Song! So, Now that I have mentioned this, Does that make God more Relatable? Guys, I really hope so! Because maybe if He is more Relatable, Maybe People will “call” or “mail” Him and Not be Afraid of Him. All in all, I believe that God is just like You and Me.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Belief and Faith goes a Long Way!

No comments: