November 11, 2015

The Christianville Spirit: 10th Anniversary-Who I Want To Be




The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Sparkles
November 11, 2015-TCS # 473

Happy Veterans Day, My Readers! For Those Who Live in The United States, Today is a Day to honor Our War Veterans and I believe This One is special because it has been 60 Years since The Vietnam War. So, Veterans of War, from The Bottom of My Heart, I thank you for All Your Service and Protecting My Country. So, on to This Week’s Newsletter, as well as it being Veteran’s Day, It also 11-11 and According to Numerology, There is a New Moon and It can help with Destiny. So, As We know, over the Past Couple Weeks in honor of The Christianville Spirit’s 10th Anniversary, We have talked about Who I was (in The Past), Who I am (The Present), so It seems only fitting that I talk about Who I want to be (The Future). For Many, The Future is quite Scary. It is like Reading a Book and It gets really Good like in a Romance Novel, The Couple is FINALLY going to either Meet or Admit that They love eachother (that is just me, a Romantic!); Adventure: News Comes that They are going to Paris! (This is sort of a Reference to “The Rugrats Movie”) ; Action: They are ready to climb a Big Wall like El Capiton in California! (Came up with This One on My Own); Horror: They go into a Dark Garage with a Running Car next to it! (Yeah.. That is a Geico Commercial, but ALL Horror begins with something like that!), but it stops in The Middle and follows with Empty Pages saying “Finish This Story..and, The Best Completion of The Story, We will publish it in a Few Years!” Then, It is up to You to Write the Rest of a Good Story. So, Picture that for a Second and Think of What Kind of Story, This Book is. No Ones‘ Book is Perfect, Right. Interactive Newsletter Question here, What type of Story is Your Life Book and Where are you at in This Book? It could be a Romance, an Action, An Adventure, or Yes, Even Horror (Not Judging Here!). So, What about My Story? Well, I believe I have not hit the “Clincher” of My Book yet but, I sure am close though! The Future for Me is a Little Scary, but It is going to be Awesome. So, in 10 Years from Now, I should have Lots of Things going in My Life. I am still hoping for That Geography-Related 10 to 3 Job, I have thought of. In 10 Years, I will likely be still writing, by then I should be at, at least 1000 Newsletters by then. I think that should be a Good Goal to lead off of, 1000 Newsletters. I have said Time and Time again, that I do want to Live near My Family, both Smith Family and PTLS Family. That would be Awesome, if I could live near Smith Family and Have My Favorite PTLS Family Members in The Same Area too! That would be Perfect! In My PTLS Life, I will be where I am Today, as Self-Appointed PTLS Ambassador. I will represent PTLS in Many Ways and Probably making a Lot of Trips around The World to see them and Talk to Them. I will likely be a part of Speaking Times with PTLS Family Members, as if I don’t do that Already. In My Personal Life, in 10 Years, I WILL have an SO (Internet Speak for Significant Other). By Then, I should have a Wife who I am Happily Married, whether it is Bridgett Lafleur or not. She will be tagging along in My PTLS Trips and We will do Lots of Traveling too. It will be Amazing how much Traveling We will do. Now, I do want to Travel, but Not like A Far-Flung Place each Month, I think that would a Bit too much for Me, or at least that is what Present Me is thinking anyway. The Thing that probably Scares me the most Is My Future Living Situation. I plan on Living with Bridgett and Her Dad for a while and then, Her and I will live together once We get Married. But, Here is a Question and a Scary One to Me, What about My Mom? Well, I Love My Mom heaps and heaps alot! So, with that said, I want to be an Independent Adult But, Also Live near My Mom. Ideally, Bridgett (or Said Wife, Bridgett or Not) and I will live Together, and My Mom will live Next Door or Down the Street, as Long as it is within a Short Distance from Each Other. That is so that She can help with Anything that I need. I would love to live in a House that is Connected, Wife and I (or just I) just the Small “In-Law Suite” and Mom lives in The Main House, but You can’t live with Your Mom forever. BUT, I do want Her close by and That does not count as “Living under Mom’s Roof”. That whole Situation, it does concern me and I hope My Mom feels Good about it. Now, Where My Mom will be in 10 Years is a Story for All of us to figure out. But, by then, She should have a Husband and Husband’s Family as well. If Said Husband comes with Kids (like Young Adults) that would be Another Story but, It would be Okay too though. As far as My Brother is concerned, I want to make sure that He lives nearby as Well. You need Your Brother’s Partnership too, You Know! Someone to hang out with for a While when You need Guy Time away from Mom or Wife, and His Future Wife too. In 10 Years, I would hope that My Brother has a Wife too and He is Happily Married, and They have as many Adventures as Myself and My Wife. Just to make sure to Meet Together throughout The Year for Family Time. I will make sure of that, that either of us, do get Quality Time together, that is a Must. I do want to be Busy with Life, Fun, and Adventure. But, to be Fair, I don’t want to be too Busy to forget What Family means and Will Always mean to Me. I am pretty sure that My Said Wife will certainly make sure of that also. My Said Wife Will be a Family Person as well as Understanding, Loving, and Most of all having a Loving relationship with God and Jesus. Because God must be put first in Our Life and Really, in Everything that We do. All in all, in 10 Years, I would think that My Life Book would be one great Hallmark Movie!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Life is a Book, It has many Written and Unwritten Pages!

No comments: