January 15, 2014

The Christianville Spirit: The Meeting of Great Parents


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit Uplifts Your Soul
January 15, 2014-TCS # 385

So, In between Christmas and New Years, Something Exciting happened that I was going to tell you. You See, As You all know, I have a Rare Disorder called Potocki-Lupski Syndrome, In all of My Life of having it, We have been meeting New PTLS Members from Not Only around The Country but, also Around The World. So, This Exciting Event is probably No Surprise that We met a Very Nice PTLS Family from Eastern US that was driving through Town. They were doing a Long-Distance Christmas Trip and was luckily driving through Dallas so We got to Meet Them along The Way, Late at Night. When referring to the time that we met, I like to say, “We met under the cover of Darkness”, Muahahaha! So, Us, along with Another Local PTLS Member, SueVa, met them North of Dallas. They are a Very Young Couple but, I was Very Impressed by them. Because My Own Dad has not taken an Interest in PTLS and Me, I get Impressed by Dads who Do. So, This Dad was probably The Most Impressive because of The Way He handled the PTLS child while We were hanging out and sitting at The Table. I thought, “For a Young Dad, He is a Very Good Dad!” As for The Mom, She is Really Pretty and A Really Great Mom to Her Child. Since we were Short of Time, because They had to continue on, The Questions were Very Direct and So were The Answers. We look forward to seeing them again and Meet up with them and Our Group of Friends. Shout-Out to SueVa, Thank You for taking the time to join us in Meeting Them. All in all, As You can tell, I get Very Impressed by Great Parents as I watch them taking care of Their Kids and The Kids, themselves are just like them, Great!


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. It doesn’t how Young or Old You are, You can still be a Great Parent. 






No comments: