January 18, 2013

The Christianville Spirit: What's On Your Itinerary


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Fills Your Heart and Lifts You Up
January 16, 2013-TCS # 334
So, Every now and then, I come up with new terms to use in My Daily Life. Sometimes, the words I come up with aren’t usually used in a normal context. So, A Couple Months ago, I came with a creative one, Itinerary. Now, Considering that I love Travel, it seems fitting but, I mean it differently than what most people think of it. You See, As I’ve told you, I’m very Schedule and Routine oriented, so I have to know what we’re going to be doing that day, if it is not on My Normal Schedule (or now, known as My Itinerary.) To most people when they think of Itineraries, they think of What ports they’re going to visit when going on a Cruise Ship. I Believe that on Cruise Ships is mainly where the word comes from. The other use is if you go on a trip and your loved ones have to know your itinerary so they know where you are if something goes wrong. I’m sure though, that you are wondering why I chose this word. I chose it because I believe that Life should be more like an Itinerary instead of a Schedule, because it’s sounds more fun to have an Itinerary. To Me, it seems boring to say, “I have this, this, and this on My Schedule Today” versus saying, “On Today’s Itinerary is this, this, and this.” I mean, which one is more fun sounding? I believe it would make Life much more fun for us all. An Example of it’s use would be asking a Family Member or Friend, “What’s on Your Itinerary Today?” or If your spending time with Family and You ask, “What’s on Our/The Itinerary Today?” So, you know what we’re going to do that day like Go to The Park; Go to Six Flags; Have Dinner with The Neighbors; Hang Out with Friends or Go to A Party, just to name a few things. You can always use it for Daily Use with “What’s on Your Itinerary Today?” Question. The Answers could be A Business Meeting; Doctor’s Appointment; A big Pitch to Executives of a Company to get an account at Work; A Date Tonight, If You are Single or Date Night, If You’re Married or Dating. Things that you do on a Daily Basis. Itineraries help me to stay focused, stay on task, and complete the task. If Not, I feel confused. Is This Something You can Relate to? All in All, Some People just need structure and an Itinerary can help.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. The Three E’s: Educational, Entertaining, Enlightening. Another Reason Why The Christianville Spirit is The Spirit of Christianville! (Local Commercial)

*Credit to Kim Coelho^ 




No comments: