January 9, 2013

The Christianville Spirit: The Number 333


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Fills Your Heart and Lifts You Up
January 9, 2013-TCS # 333

So, My Readers, I don’t know if you notice the number that I put next to the date of the newsletter but, this week’s number is very special. You See, Every Week I number my newsletter with what I call “TCS #’s” which is an acronym of how many Christianville Spirit Newsletters I’ve done. This Number, 333 is special because those Christians who believe in it is God’s Phone Number. I was taught this by My Friend, Jeremiah’s Mom, Mrs. Marilyn back when I was in High School. She taught me that because of the date 3-3-03 and how it is a special date, but to me I thought it was the rapture date just because it some how made sense to Me, when in fact it comes from a bible scripture. Anyway, I was thinking the same thing that You are thinking, “God has a Phone Number!?” Well, not really, that’s what I thought at the time and Mrs. Marilyn said, “You just say 333 in Prayer and God will answer.” For a while, I didn’t understand what it meant or let alone, why they use those numbers until I had that Politics/News/Religion discussion with Mrs. Patty and Colonel Jack (who is actually, General Jack, to be precise). And, Mrs. Patty told me that the number 333 means “Trinity, Trinity, Trinity” and that confirmed the number meaning more for me. I also learned that, “Trinity 3x” can be an alternate way of calling God using the 333 code. So, calling on God is very important but, God also put on this earth, something else that help you get through the day. That something else is a Special Needs Child. So, How is that, you ask? Because we are very loving and understanding people. We do not judge on others and we (PTLSers anyway) see the good in people. Also, we have a good sense to pick up how people are feeling and help them or hug them. We also have a good sense of humor to make you laugh or sometimes, have a way with words that make you Think and yes, sometimes Cry, but a good one though. The Reason that You should have a “Unique” person or a Person with Special Needs (PTLS or not) is because we see the world in a way that it should be seen and should be lived by. So, anytime you need comfort or someone to change your view of life, look upon a person with “Uniqueness”, We’re here for a reason and a purpose. All in all, We’re like angels here on earth, Special Needs People are everywhere, so don’t turn your back on us.




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Special Needs People are here to help you with your Special Needs. We Love Everyone!        

No comments: