September 5, 2012

The Christianville Spirit: Our Neighborhood Gathering


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Opens Your Eyes
September 5, 2012-TCS # 315

So, for those who live outside The US, this past Monday was a day called Labor Day. In America, Labor Day means the “unofficial end of summer” so we have the last cookout of the season. So, that brings us to what happened to us during Labor Day Weekend. You See, recently on our street, we have decided have a monthly gathering of Neighbors were we pick the place, which is usually our neighbor, Woody’s House (the one that threw me the surprise birthday party last month) and we choose a theme like a Burgers & Chicken Cookout or a Lobster Bake. Anyway, we usually have them on either the first or second Saturday of the Month, depending on everyone’s schedule. This Time, however, we had it on a Sunday instead, to make it unique and to celebrate our neighbor Paul’s Birthday. Anyway, it’s always fun meeting and talking with the Neighbors to see what’s going on with Everyone. Plus, it’s a bonus because I love to talk to people. Most of My Childhood, until I was around 7, as My Mom will point out was spend with me not talking and just mumbling. So, gradually, My Voice has gotten much clearer and as well as full length sentences come out of my mouth. So, My Mom always likes to say that, “He spent most of his childhood not talking, and now, he’s making up for it.” Of Course, though, “Making Up for it” does have it’s challenges because I have a lack of a filter. So, usually whenever we go to a party or gathering, My Mom always tells me, “Do not talk about Politics, Religion, or The News unless someone else brings it up.” The Reason for that is because I like to share my knowledge about how the News, Politics, History and Geography all relate. However, sometimes, I just want to tell everyone the news and what’s going on but, remember the whole, “No Politics and Religion.” Anyway, we had a gathering next door on Monday Night to eat the leftovers from the cookout the day before. So, it turns out that one of the people who came was a retired Colonel  named Jack and his wife Miss Patti. Once they came, they started talking about the Democratic Convention and then, I jumped in thrill because I could talk to him about Politics (from the Right-wing side) and even better, I got to talk to Miss Patti about Religion, both of the no-no’s My Mom says I shouldn’t talk about. Now, I have to say though, that the conversation I had with Miss Patti about all the News/Politics/Religion, it got to a pretty deep talk about all of it, more than I’ve had with anyone. Not Only That, I got to tell her about My “Confirmation Codes,” 11 and 2. And, she told me the meanings of those numbers as well as the meaning of “God’s Phone Number,” 333. Miss Patti explained the numbers like this, 11 means two souls and oneness with God. She says the number 2 means, Adam & Eve, Man & Women, or 2 of every kind of Animal in Noah’s Ark. and, finally 333 means both, “Holy, Holy, Holy”, “Good, Better, Best”, or “Trinity, Trinity, Trinity.” So, it really helped me to know the meanings of the numbers that I use all the time. So, I was very happy to talk with her about all of that and she was very welcoming to talk about it with me. Of Course, one of the other favorite parts is to talk to Woody’s wife, Robin about all the news too as well as other things. She’s such a great listener. I feel loved and cared about, whenever we get together. I love everyone and Thank You for being such awesome Neighbors.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. We should all have Neighborhood Gatherings to get to know your neighbors because you never know when your going to need them.          

No comments: