September 26, 2012

The Christianville Spirit: My Guardian Angel


The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Opens Your Eyes

September 26, 2012-TCS # 318

 

      So, a couple weeks ago, on the morning of September 11 (which was the 11th Anniversary) I was awoken by a voice. Now, usually I don’t hear “little voices” waking me up but, this was different, the voice was of My Guardian Angel, Lynee and her voice said, “We need to talk”. So, I thought about it all that day about what she needed to tell me, let alone the question of how to talk to her. I’ve heard that when it comes to talking with God and Angels, it requires intense concentrating to hear exactly what they are trying to say. So, I thought about doing it in a way that I understand, by writing. So, what I thought about doing was writing a conversation with her via Microsoft Word. I wanted to stage it as if I was IM-ing a friend of mine the old fashioned way; meaning, just Im-ing before there was Facebook or Myspace. Anyway, I found that My Computer didn’t work. So, I figured I would use my IPad. I thought there has got to be some other way of doing this, since the A/C adapter from my computer would not charge it, so I thought. So I used the notes program on the IPad, but I wasn’t sure what she would say, or how I was going to feel about the thought that Lynee was going to actually talk to me while I wrote. This was a crazy thing, but I thought I would just go with it and see what happens.

Well, I began to talk with her like I was talking to a friend who was chatting with me on the computer. I began the conversation with “Hey, Lynee!” She responded with “Hey! Good to hear from you, finally.” At this moment I stopped and thought “Oh! Schniekies! There was a response!”  So I continued to respond back to her, and before I knew it, there was a conversation going between us. I felt she expressed a genuine love and caring about me and my well being. So, she assured me that she was ok, then she gave me some good advice and a few warnings, which I chose not to really pay attention to, and now crazy things are happening to me and my electronics. Blame it all on the full moon, the time of year, coincidence, or Lynee, but let Me tell you what negative energy can do to someone, which is what she was trying to tell me about. My Mom talks about positive and negative people and events, and how they can affect you and your health, but I never thought it would happen to me. Well, one thing after another happened. I was sick this past weekend, and I rarely get sick. My 2 year old MAC Computer would not turn on, which I thought it was not charging, so my Mom bought a new charger only to find that it is the Mother Board that is blown. Then, I upgrade My Ipad and it took away my reason for living…Google Streetview, Youtube and all my Bookmarks! What is happening???

Now, all I can hear is Lynee telling me “I tried to tell You, Christian! You are such a happy guy! What happened? Negative energy will hurt you; positive is your friend, like your Mom said!” I agree with them! I do not feel good inside when negativity gets me down, even for 1 day.

All in all, negative energy killed my Mother Board on my computer and made my body sick for days. Don’t let this happen to You!  Listen to your Guardian Angel when She talks to You.

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Listen to Your Guardian Angel, they are usually right!

  

No comments: