May 27, 2009

The Christianville Spirit: (TCS Series) Friends


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Your Life
May 27, 2009- TCS # 150
Ok, everyone it’s time for the 6th Installment of The Christianville Spirit, “Potocki-Lupski Syndrome: Christian’s Story” for this installment, I’m going to tell you about friends. Our social skills may not be at the normal level but, we can make friends and keep them. I have many friends with different kinds of Special Needs from Shaken Baby Syndrome to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. a lot of the friends I have now, I met in High School or some before. Also, I have non-special needs friends, they understand me, and they’re nice to me. Some of my childhood friends would defend me if someone was not nice to me. For example, our friend Meredith Herrick defended me when I was bullied in the 5th Grade and she asked My Mom, “what are the consequences if I hit the kid who has been bullying Christian?” and My Mom told her what would happen. She thought about it and she said it would be worth it. Eventually, The bullying stopped. Now, I don’t want you to get worried about it because it was just a few boys in the 5th grade and that was it. It never happened again and the rest of my schooling went fine. The bullying consisted of kids throwing spitballs at me and there was no physical bullying and it happened in the 5th Grade. Other than that, everyone was nice to me. All in all, it’s good to have Family and Friends helping you.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. If you have good friends by your side, you’ll get through life great

No comments: