May 20, 2009

The Christianville Spirit:(TCS Series) The Things We Like


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Your Life
May 20, 2009- TCS # 149
Alright, everyone it’s time for the 5th installment of The Christianville Spirit series “Potocki-Lupski Syndrome: Christian’s Story”. For this installment I’m going to tell you about the things that we like. Some of these things are not what you would expect from a child like that we love to ride in the car. Why? Because we love to look at the signs, listen to road noises, and see the sights. I love to do those things; I like to see the front and back of the road signs because I like the different of the back of the signs in other states. I also like the different sounds of the roads and bridges. Because I like to look at the road signs and the surroundings, I probably won’t be driving for a while because my reaction speed is slow and I wouldn’t be able to react in time because I would looking at the road signs and other things. I like to also “cyber travel” with Google Maps’ Street View I can drive up and down roads and see what they look like. So, I can practically go on my own road trips. Also, I like to look at my maps and run my finger down to the road like I’m on a road trip.
This is something that people find different about me and that is that I like certain foods if they have certain things on them like for example I won’t eat French Fries but, I’ll eat them if they have cheese on them. You see, that is somewhat how My Mom wanted me to try something new to eat. When I was a kid, she put honey or something I like on the new food and I would eat it. That’s how I got started eating new things. After a while, though I just started eating things that looked good whether it was new or not and that’s how I eat the foods I eat today. All in all, those are the things we like.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Everyone in the world is only 1% different. So, you are literally the most special person to this world and god!

No comments: