May 6, 2009

The Christianville Spirit:(TCS Series) The Importance of Family and Understanding


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Your Life
May 6, 2009-TCS # 147
OK, everyone it’s time for the 2nd installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “Potocki-Lupski Syndrome: Christian’s Story”. Today, I’m going to tell you about the importance of Family and Understanding. You see, we are very appreciative about our family. Because it’s our Moms or Dads that are there to guide their PTLS Children into The World and the thing is they need help from you. Like for example, us PTLS Kids/Adults have motor skill issues, schedule and routine oriented, a lot of anxiety and fears, feeding/texture issues, and special little
Quirks. All these things need an understanding parent. My Mom was and still is an awesome mom because she understands me and has gone through a lot for me. She has gone up to bat for me and I want to wish her and all you moms a 2x’s very Happy Mother’s Day. All in all, My Mom is great and awesome mom.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. With understanding your child, you have the power to be an awesome mom.

No comments: