December 1, 2021

The Christianville Spirit: I'm Dreaming of a Swiss Christmas (Mini-Series)

                 Photo Credit: Switzerland Pictures (Facebook Page)                 

                  The Christianville Spirit 

                   The Spirit that Keeps Giving 

December 1st, 2021 – TCS # 753 


Happy December and Joyeux Noël, My Readers! That is an Interesting Greeting. More on that in a Second 

Wow! Can You believe that The Year is almost over?! And, What a Year it has been, but More on that after Christmas. It is that Time of Year again though! It is My Favorite Time of Year, The Month of December filled with Christmas Cheer, Christmas Music, Christmas Lights, and above all, Christmas Magic (And, Believe Me, It can happen!). I know I Write The Following Statement Every Year but, I Love December because of One Holiday, Christmas. I do however have a bit of a Different Swing to My “Happy December” Newsletter. So, This December and Christmas Holiday Season, We are going to go a Trip to Two Different Christmases and Then, Perhaps an Interesting Christmas Newsletter. 

So, This Year, I am going to do a Mini-Series about What would be an Adventure. In Other Words, What would be Your Ideal Christmas Trip using One or Two (or Both!) Categories  

 

So, Let’s Set It Up! The Two Categories are:  

A Cold-Place Christmas (like Finland or Sweden, Mountainous Countries and/or Mountainous Cities) 

Or 

A Warm-Place Christmas (Beach, Cruise, or Somewhere Tropical) 

Send in Yours via Emailing Me at thechristianvillespirit@gmail.com or in The Comments of This Post on Facebook. 

 

So, Part 1 of My Christmas Adventure Series, We start in a Cold-Place Christmas. I explain It in Last Year’s Christmas Newsletter, A Magical Christmas. By The Way, In Case You are wondering about The Greeting, Joyeux Noël. It means “Merry Christmas” in Swiss French. That is Where We Begin in Our Christmas Adventure! 

 

Portions of This Newsletter was written on 

December 16th of 2020 (Refer to Newsletter 715) 

So, Let’s Preface This Topic before We start. As an Adult, The Idea of going to “Imaginationland”, is more often thought as Childish and Sometimes, In certain Context. It is. However, When You put it into Things like Real Life Dreams, It can be beneficial. Most People when They think of “Imaginationland”, They think of Unicorns, Imaginary Friends, and so on. However, I think a Little differently. So, Why am I telling you this? Well, I would be lying if I did not say that It has been a Crazy Year in This Year of The Rat of 2020. But, We deserve a little Magic! And, I am going to give it to You! So, I have written something similar to This in My “Ideal Christmas” Newsletter (Refer to it) if You have not read it! So, This will be sort of like that, but in a Different Way. Now, Believe me, There is No Such Thing as a “Perfect Christmas” and No Offense but, Anyone who tries usually Fails. Now, Yes, I realize that sounds a little Harsh but, It is True. The Reason of course, is Not-as-Harsh. Because People try too hard for “Perfect Christmas”. Perfect Gift (There is such a thing. It is from The Heart! Personally Made!); Perfect Christmas Tree (Real One, 5 Inches is Perfect for Me); and, Perfect Family (That is Out of Your Control, Believe Me.). The Point of that is that Christmas is What You make it.  

So, Follow me into The Not-Perfect-but-Sweetest-Christmas that You have ever had. Now, Baring in Mind that This is not Everyone’s Vision but, This is Mine. Let’s Take a Ride for Christmas! Picture with Me, A Nice Cabin in Switzerland, overlooking The Most Beautiful Mountain Scenery! A Cozy Fire in The Fireplace, Christmas Music going. Come to Think of it, Imagine Christmas Music, not of Words but, perhaps something like Christmas Jazz playing in the Background with Your Cozy Fireplace! You can almost hear that Pop and Crackle Sound of The Fire going. You also have a Nice Hot Chocolate in Your Hand. Perhaps Original? Swiss Chocolate? Perhaps even Maple Chocolate? Yes, Believe it or not, There is Such a Thing. You are looking over at The Beautiful Christmas Tree shimmering with Lights and Decorations. You often Wonder How You can be so Blessed to be sitting here on This Comfy Couch looking at Your Surroundings. Of Course, It would not be Christmas without Family. I picture My Mom and Her Romantic Person, Myself and My Romantic Person, and My Brother and His Romantic Person all sitting Cozily by The Fire. Perhaps, My Brother is being His Goofy Self. My Mom is probably in the Background watching all this go on. I’m sitting on The Couch looking at The Fire, The View, and The Tree alternating between The Three. This particular Event, We did not get Gifts for Each other because, We are enjoying The Most Cozy, Ideal Christmas that I could ever Imagine. Tomorrow in This Vision , We will go into Town and Possibly go Caroling with Some Locals then, We might go Christmas Light Hunting to see The Christmas Lights in This Amazing, Hallmark-Like Swiss Christmas Town. But, At This Moment in Time, We have Nowhere to be except with Each Other. Just Us, the Mountains, The Fire, and The Christmas Tree! (Exhaling) Ahhh! The Best Christmas in History! Literally Living The Dream! It will be a Christmas for The Record Books! All in all, We all have a “Dream Christmas” in Our Hearts. It is a Perfect Christmas but, instead of Pressurized, It is so much better and so simple! 

 

 

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Have Yourself The Snowy December that You dream of. 

 

 


No comments: