December 15, 2021

The Christianville Spirit: Cold-Place Christmas v. Warm-Place Christmas

                       Photo Credit: Switzerland Pictures (Facebook Page)


The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Gives Hope

December 15th, 2021 - TCS # 755

Well, My Readers, It is that Time of Year, My Favourite Time of Year, Christmas. I know I said that probably Last Week and The Week before, but I mean it Every Time. Christmas is My Most Favourite Time of The Year. Every Year, in The Start of The Month I start to write about December and How Much I Love Christmas, then I get to This Week’s Newsletter, Perhaps One of The Biggest Newsletters in My Schedule, My Annual Christmas Newsletter, and Sometimes I use all the Good Ones up during My other December Joy Newsletters. It is Difficult to come up with a Topic after All of Those Brilliant Topics before. So, This Year’s Christmas Season of My Newsletters was certainly Unique and Now, I am going to Take on My Annual Christmas Newsletter with a Final Slice of This Uniqueness. At The Beginning of December, I entered Myself and You, My Reader in a Promise of Sorts.  

I Promised You, My Reader The Following: 

So, This December and Christmas Holiday Season, We are going to go take a Trip to Two Different Christmases and Then, Perhaps a More-Interactive Christmas Newsletter. That was My Promise, along with Why would This Year’s Christmas Newsletter be Interactive. I followed with The Premise... Saying that This Year, I was going to do a Mini-Series about What would be an Adventure using The Following Question. What would be Your Ideal Christmas Trip with Your Family Included, using One or Two (or Both!) Categories. 

I Set It Up with Two Categories, a Cold-Place Christmas or a Warm-Place Christmas. These were My Descriptions of Each Category. 

A Cold-Place Christmas (like Finland or Sweden, Mountainous Countries and/or Mountainous Cities) 

Or 

A Warm-Place Christmas (Beach, Cruise, or Somewhere Tropical) 

At Least on My Facebook Group for My Newsletter, I added a Little more Fun by adding a Poll, Out of Curiosity which Category. Cold-Place Christmas or Warm-Place Christmas. Which would win. Surprisingly, Warm-Place Christmas won!  

Warm-Place Christmas: 7 Votes 

Cold-Place Christmas: 6 Votes 

With Family/Loved Ones (Added): 14 Votes 

Now, I say that that Last Ones because I made a Big Flaw in The Interactive Segment of My Christmas Newsletter. I Forgot to add in that You could in This Adventure, You could be with and Bring Your Family on This Adventure, if You wanted to do. For The Record, In Both of My Adventures, I brought My Mom and My Brother with Me in The Scenario. 

My Adventures were The Following: 

Warm-Place Christmas: Amalfi Coast of Italia (I) 

Cold-Place Christmas: Cabin in Mountains of Switzerland 

So, That leaves One Question. Where was Your Cold or Warm Christmas? 

Believe it or not, I did get some Interesting Answers. Here They are. 

I’d love to go to Israel! - Family Friend, JoAn 

Switzerland in The Mountains –My Friend, Deb 

I would like the Amalfi coast as well – Grandma Honey 

Warm beach would fill the bill for me – Grandma Honey 

With family and warm! - Delaware Dave 

With family in cold place - but no ice on the roads for driving!! -PTLS Member, Ramona 

With family. does not matter the weather if I am with my family, perhaps New York. -PTLS Member, Sarah 

With my family (anywhere)! Cold or Warm (or Both) would be great!!! - Family Friend, Roberta 

 

Thank You to Everyone who answered This Adventure Question and Joined in This Interactive Christmas Newsletter! For The Record, I will join in JoAn’s Answer, It really would be an Experience to go to Israel during The Christmas Holiday, since It was The Foundation of The Reason why We celebrate Christmas in The First Place. I might have to add Grandma Honey into My Amalfi Coast Christmas Adventure since She was actually been there before! Romona has The Right Idea with a Cold-Place Christmas, as long She does not have to drive in The Snow! Good Call, Romona! Good Call! 

By The Way, I should do an Honorable Mention to those who do not celebrate Christmas. So, To You Hanukkah Celebrators, I wish you the Happiest of 8 Nights of Hanukkah. The Jewish Celebrate that, by the way. You get One Present for 8 Nights as well as Lighting The Menorah and Spinning The Dreidel. Kwanza is a Holiday celebrated in Africa. Happy Kwanza to You also! And, Finally, The Holiday of Yule. They celebrate The Winter Solstice, They are originators of the “Yule Log” and “Yule-Tide Carols”. Happy Yule to You as Well. Just thought that I would mention them all! All in all, I Hope You have An Awesome (Insert Holiday Here) and From The Bottom of My Heart, Have a Merry & Blessed Christmas! 

 
 

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit.  

Merry ChristmasHappy Hanukkah (or Chanukah)Happy Kwanza, and Blessed Yule from The Christianville Spirit! 

No comments: