January 27, 2016

The Christianville Spirit: The Completion is Just The Beginning


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages
January 27, 2016-TCS # 483

So, My Readers! I am going to Tell You a Story, but In a Different Way than You are Expecting. You are Expecting Details of What I am about to Mention, but We are not going that way. So, You Know that saying, “We Don’t Meet People by Accident, They are Meant to Cross Our Path for a Reason” and That is So True. It is Only by Destiny, I like to say. It is Funny how after 21 Years of Knowing Lynee in Some Odd-and-End Way, I finally met a Part of Lynee’s Family. Yes, I was Impressed with Jona, She would be a Very Good Friend. This Meeting also, to say the least, changed me. Well, Actually It changed all of us, My Mom, Myself, Jona, and Lynee’s Entire Family. Funny How that happens isn’t it? You See, In Everyone’s Lifetime, There are People and Expectations that completely change Our Life. Some Changes are Simple, Miss Bachman (My Teacher from Elementary School, hehe! Yet another Untold Story!) taught me a lot of Things including a Fun Way to do Math, known as Multiplication Rhyming and Touch Math; Miss James (Another Elementary School Teacher, She deserves ALOT of Credit) She thought Me how to Write, as well as Many Others that I probably should mention in Another Newsletter. But, Some People who Change Your Life are More Deep and Meaningful. There is also The Expectations that Changes Your Life, Sometimes You go into a Situation, sort of like a Movie. That is a Good Way to Explain This. Here is an Example. Sometimes, If You will, You watch a Preview (or in This Case, The Preview is in Your Mind) and You Think either, “Oh, That may not be a Good Movie” or “That looks like a Good Movie!” Sometimes, The Good Looking Preview is not always a Good Movie and Sometimes, It is a Good Movie. Sometimes, You see what You think is a Good Movie and It ends up being a Terrible Movie. On The Flip Side, What May not be a Good Movie, turns out to be The Best Movie You have Ever Seen. Sort of like What I felt after seeing Disney/Pixar’s Inside Out.  So, With that said, The Idea of Meeting Lynee’s Family, in My Head, was a “Movie” that I was a bit Curious and Not-Sure-At-The-Same-Time, If I wanted to see that “Movie” or not. I had an Idea of What The Meeting would go like as well as The Stories that would be Exchanged just because of My Point-Of-View of Everything with Lynee. The Truth is, though Everyone, No Matter how hard They try, They have that Curiosity but, also a Pre-Thought Notion of How Something will go. So, To Say The Least, Meeting Jona was like seeing Inside Out, I did not expect it to be such a Good Movie but, It Actually was a Great Movie. And, that is on Both Sides, I am pretty sure, She had the Same Feeling about The Movie She was going to see. I don’t think of It too often, but People do tell me. With Me having PTLS, New PTLS Family Members come to see My “Movie” and They are not sure, It could be Great or Not-So-Great but, They take a Chance either way and They come to find, that Yes, My “Movie” is better than They had Hoped. All in all, I Guess It is all about Perspective, and The Want, as well as Curiosity to want to Meet New People because You never know Where the Track (or “Movie”) may take you. The Point is to Just Do It! I did and I look forward to a Long Friendship with Jona and Family.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. You never what could happen in Life. Go see that “Movie”.

No comments: