January 6, 2016

The Christianville Spirit: Happy New Year 2016





The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages
January 6, 2016-TCS # 480

Welcome Back, My Readers! I would Love to Welcome You Back to Another Excitingly, Beyond Awesome, Great Year of Inspirational, Thought-Provoking, and Yes, Encouraging Newsletters to Come. But, First, Happy New Year and Welcome to 2016! Wow! Can You believe that? 2016! It seemed like it was just yesterday that It was 2010! I am hoping that 2016 will be The Best Year Ever and I hope that Yours is too. I Believe that 2016 will be an Encouraging Year! By The Way, The Credit for The Year’s Tagline is PTLS Member, Roselle Hollard because She claims that My Newsletters are Encouraging to Her as well as Many PTLS Members. So, This Year, I believe is about Goals. So, that comes with a Question. Oh Boy! My PTLS “Brother”, Tyler would say. Don’t Worry, I ask The Best Questions. So, What are Your Goals for 2016? Is It to Get an Awesomely Paying Job? Have Kids, Maybe? Get Married? The List goes on. Here are My Goals for 2016, So other than Hoping for a Great US Presidential Election (Because We need a Leader President!) and Hoping that The 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro goes well (They didn’t choose The BEST Place to have it). The Water is Very Trashy and Crime is Big down there. But, It is The First Olympics to held in South America. Other than that, I know that I say this Every Year, but I hope to finally meet My Soulmate, “The One”, and Have True Love. I am at an Age where I should start thinking of Settling Down because At This Age, Typical People are starting to find The Love of Their Life. It is a Good Thing and Not-so-Good thing but, Thank God that People are getting Married later in Life, like Late 20s into 30’s. I, being Old-Fashioned, Think that One should be with The Love of Their Life by at least 29 or 30. Plus, The Sooner that happens, then We can have lots of Adventures. Have Fun, While You are Young! Most People will say, but What They mean by “Having Fun” is not My Version of Having Fun. To Me, It means to do Stupid Things while You are Single, Mess with Women’s Hearts (to put it lightly) and with a 50/50 Chance of PTLS, that is NOT Going to happen!; Do Things that are either Immature or Something so Stupid that it might Kill You. But, I am not into that kind of thing. I plan on Having Fun, once I am settled. By That I Mean, Me and My Wife will go on Lots of Trips and Adventures. See The World, Marvel at Things, and Enjoy Time Together. I do hope to Travel more and with My PTLS Family growing and Everyone wanting Us to come to Said Place to have a Gathering/Mini-Conference is bound to happen more often after The Result of Stockholm. It is not Solid yet, but We will be going to Stockholm again This Year. I do Truly hope to Meet more Members of My PTLS Family that I have not met before or have been waiting to Meet (or They have been waiting to meet me). This Year in My Newsletter Goals, I am going to continue to work on My Newsletter Site and a Bonus here, This Year, I will get to 500 Newsletters and THAT is a Milestone of It’s Own. In October, That will be when I really started Writing. You See, My Very First Newsletter was in November of 2005 and then, I did not write again until October of 2006. It is Weird, I know! After October, I started Writing more often. In Personal Goals, I hope to become a bit more Independent and hopefully, Get Rid of The Hair on My Face, then I don’t have to shave it. But, I have heard that It is VERY Painful via Laser Hair Removal, Wish that There was another way to do it because The Option of growing a Beard would bother me. But, The Shaving is probably The Biggest Dent in My Independence. Other than that, I would need a bit of Help Grocery Shopping, I can separate My Laundry but, The Complicated Settings on The Washer and Dryer are of Concern. I would need someone to get me Places unless I use The Bus or Uber, but that is a Little Risky. I really hope that My Mom and Brother find The Love of Their Lives too. My Mom needs a Understanding and Loving Guy. One Person told My Mom that She will meet that Person This Year! My Brother needs Someone who will Encourage Him (See What I did There!) to do His Art and Stuff like that. Finally, Like I said in Last Week’s Newsletter, I do hope to meet Lynee’s Sister, Jona This Year. We met Last Year online but, Have not in Person yet and I am pretty sure that Lynee herself would want that for Us. So, Those are My Goals, My New Years Resolution, If You Will. All in all, I hope that You have a Good Year as well as I do.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Happy New Year, It will be Encouraging!

No comments: