January 20, 2016

The Christianville Spirit: Completion of An Untold Story




The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages
January 20, 2016-TCS # 482

Gather Around My Readers! Gather round’! For I am going to Tell You A Great Untold Story of My Life. Now, To tell you The Truth, The First Part of This Story at this Point is not really “Untold” but, For Alot of People now reading This Newsletter, It is. But, It is not about that. This Time, My Readers and Friends, This Story actually has What I now refer to as A Completion of This Story. Now, The Way I tell Stories is not always conventional, which can get me in Trouble sometimes, Because I want to tell the Current Side of The Story, but then I feel the need to Tell The Background Story and then, that has a Back-Background Story, You get The Idea! Next Thing, You know I end up Losing Attention because The Story goes too Long and People often have either Limited Attention Span or Limited Time, None The Less, Onward with My Story. I am sure that You have seen me mention about a Girl named Lynee. My Veteran Readers know this already, but It gets Good I promise you! I am going to use a Re-Run with a Few Tweaks of This Story to make sure that I don’t forget anything. 
As You Remember, Lynee was a Girl back in Elementary School that I had the BIGGEST Crush on. I like to say that it was The First Major Crush of My Life. But, More than that, Lynee and I were Very Good Friends. We hung out at School, We played Together (or at least I think), But Most Importantly, We understood each other. We were Friends back in 4th Grade, If You can believe that! Because I did not know how to Handle Crushes, Whether You should call them or not, or Just see Them in School. I was not as Social as I am now. I remember once that I snuck open the Elementary School Phone Book just out of Curiosity to see her number and Where She Lived. My Childhood Friends, The Herricks and Barsis, always lightly picked on me about My Crush on Lynee. “Lynee, Lynee, Lynee!” they would say and It made me blush. I fell pretty hard for her, in a Child’s Mind like Mine. I think it came from the Fact that You know Someone is nuts about Someone Else when You mention that Person’s Name and You just Can’t stop Smiling (or Blushing). So, Where is The “Untold Story”? Well, This is Part of It. After 4th Grade, Lynee only stayed through 5th Grade for a Short Time and then had to Move Away for some reason. I was pretty upset about Her moving away, Thinking that I would never see her again...But, To My Surprise! I saw her again in High School, in 10th Grade, 11 Years Ago. I was so Excited that She was back! Little did I know, that it would be The Last Time I saw her. Now, When I think of This Story, It makes me Cringe a bit in The Way that I handled It. But, Here It goes! So, I was sitting in An Aqua Science Classroom and The Teacher was doing Role Call. The Teacher called My Name and I said, “Here.” and, then The Moment that changed it all, The Teacher said, “Lynee”, followed by a Voice in The Back saying, “Here”. I was shocked! I thought, Lynee? Doesn’t that sound Familiar. It took a Moment to Register in My Head and then, I flipped out inside My Head, thinking, “Lynee! I knew Her back in Elementary School! I had the Biggest Crush on Her” I turn around and sure enough, There She was. I had to Look Back Several Times to Realize that It, Indeed, Was Her. It was Crazy because The Last Time I saw Her she had to Move Away and I was Very Sad that She left. And, At this Time, She was Grown Up too, Very Different from The Last Time I saw her but, Still as Beautiful. It took several days for Me to walk up to her and Tell her who I was. Each Day I would see her, I would be too nervous to talk to Her. But, The Whole Crush Thing along with The OCD Obsessions came back too. I did have a Second Childhood Friend that sat behind me, Hayley. Hayley was a little easier to Re-Introduce Myself to. One Day, The Teacher told Us that we had a Little bit of a “Free Period”. This was My Chance, I Thought. So, I got up the Nerve to go talk to Her. “Hi, Lynee” I said Nervously, “I’m Christian.” “That’s Great” She said. Probably thinking I meant, Christian like The Religion. I Said, “It’s Me, Christian. You Know, Elementary School!” Memories on Her Side flooded back, She got excited “Oh My Gosh!, Christian!” and then, We hugged. We reminisced for a while about How both of us where doing and To My Surprise, She told me that when She first Saw Me, She too thought, “Wait a Minute, Is that Christian?!”. I then, told her that I had the Biggest Crush on Her back in Elementary School. Now, This Part gets a little blurry and Sometimes with Good Reason because It is Cringing, thinking about it. I could have sworn that after I said that, I walked away a Short Second to go back to My Chair and She called me back. She asked if I would like to go on a Date with Her. I thought, “Whoa! I’ve never been asked out before!” I, Of Course, was a bit curious as to Why. She told me that She too had Feelings for Me, She too had a Crush on Me back in Elementary School. Now, At This Time in My Life, Socially, I did not know how to handle someone asking me out. And, I told her that I would ask My Mom if It was Okay. Then, I said, “Well, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind” and She WAS Going to give me Her Phone Number to call her but, I of course, told her that I would call her, Referring back to that, “Elementary School Phone Book” segment of The Story. After That, I forgot to Call Her but, I think I told My Mom about it. After That, She didn’t show up in That Classroom. Hayley did though but, Lynee didn’t. I wondered what happened to Her. the Teachers could not tell me Where She Went because of Privacy Laws. I was Sad that I didn’t see her anymore. Later down the Road, In December of 2010, in Looking around Facebook for My Childhood Friends, I wondered to Myself, “I wonder what Lynee is up to Now?”, I tried looking at Facebook, but In these Days, You have to Know Their First and Last Name, and Possibly Their Middle Name or Nickname. In School, Unless You asked You only knew Their First and Last Name. I checked Myspace too, I remember that She had One. After Searching Everywhere I could think of on The Internet for Her, I came upon a Very Sad Search Result, It was an Obituary. I had found out that She passed away in May 2008 and I found out 2 Years after She had Passed Away. At The Time, When I found out, I had Remembered that A Lot of People did Death Hoaxes (like what gets passed around on Facebook) and I Say The Following, Respectfully, I thought It was a Joke and I really hope that It was! I could not imagine Her being gone. Problem was, I did not know what She currently looked like. I asked My Mom about it and She said that Yes, It was Lynee. I was Shocked! I wonder about it now, if Just Maybe, I was One of The Good Parts of Her Life and in an Honest Truth, I hope I was. About a Year or so, After I found out about Lynee’s “Homecoming”, I felt The Need to Write a Letter to Lynee’s Family telling them that I was Sorry for Their Loss as well as Explaining The Background Story of How I knew Lynee. So, Here is The More Current Part of This “Untold Story” and This is Where It gets into The Untold Segment. So, Last February, I decided that I wanted a More Current Picture of Lynee, The Only One I had was a Very Old One of Her way back in Elementary School. So, My Mom and I tried looking for How to Contact her Family. My Mom found A Lady named Jona (I have mentioned her a Few Times) Who was Lynee’s Older Sister. We found that She knew a Photographer that We knew. A Connection, Destiny! My Mom introduced Herself using that as well as Again, The Background Story of How I knew Lynee. Needless to Say, I have been talking to Her on and off for The Past Year and I figured that After a Year of Knowing Her, I would think that Lynee would want us to Meet, hence The Goal of The Year. Well, I am Happy to say that This Weekend, We are actually going to meet Jona. Oh and The Letter that I wrote to Them, They had Read It and They Cherish It Deeply! When I found that They did get My Letter, It took a Minute to Collect in My Head and When I realized it, that gave me Chills. With That, We can say that My Untold Story of Lynee will be Completed! The End. All in all, You never know what might happen if You reach out and Talk to Someone that Is a Part of Your Life Story and, Jona will now and forever be Part of My Story.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Sometimes People walk in Your Life to Spark Your Heart and Remain as Angels with You Forever.

No comments: