October 22, 2014

The Christianville Spirit: Professor Christian



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Uplifts Your Soul
October 22, 2014-TCS # 422

So, I have an Exciting Event to Tell You about! It actually happened Today. So, Yesterday, My Mom told me that She was going to bring me to Class with Her. You See, Every Now and Then My Mom takes me to Class with Her to show me all that she does and Sometimes, to Introduce me to all her students. She is a Teacher on The Continuing Education Side at Collin College, Considering that She teaches Medical Classes, Anatomy & Physiology as well as Classes that pertain to The Medical Field. Well, My Mom’s Friend needed someone to watch her class while They took their Test. My Mom figured that, Her Class wanted to meet me anyway so, I got Volunteered to sit in and Moderate the Class take their Exam. So, The Minute that I walked down the hallway to The Classroom, Some of The Students (All Women) were so excited to finally meet me. “I’ve heard all about You, Christian!”, “Oh My Gosh!, It’s Him!” They excitedly shrieked. With Every run of Students that My Mom teaches considering that She is a Nurse and I have PTLS (which is Medical-Related), My Mom tells them all about Me and All the Other Children with PTLS, and Mentions This Newsletter. In All Honesty, The Genetics Segment of Her Anatomy & Physiology Classes is My Mom’s Favorite Segment, among many others. Anyway, so I had a lot of Good-Looking Women wanting to Meet Me, including Mary Lee, who was beyond excited to meet me. Now that I think about it, Mary Lee is My Mom’s Teaching equivalent of My #1 Fan, PTLS Member, Lynne Neff. I met Lynne at the PTLS Conference, by the way. Anyway, I introduced myself as “Professor Centeno” and I came in and said Good Morning to Everyone and then, led off with a How I Met Your Mother Joke. I then walked around and Made Sure that Everyone had Their Tests then said, “Okay Guys, You may get started! Good Luck.” While I watched them, I read an Interesting Article on My IPad. It was a TVRL Article about Norway’s Fjords. Lovely! Everyone finished their tests relatively in good time, an Hour and 30 Minutes. It was about a Complicated Medical Matter known as Medical Coding. Most of You Readers may or may not get what I am talking about, If You are Curious, Look It Up. Nurses and Doctors will know exactly what I am talking about. Anyway, After a Good Amount of People finished their Tests, They wanted to Talk to Me, so I stepped out of The Room to Talk to Them a Little Bit. After Nearly Everyone was Done, There was only One Person left. Can’t Blame Her though, We have all been that person Every Now and Then. I think, sometime in High School, I was The Last Person to Finish the Test. To Put It shortly, She got upset that Everyone was Done and I comforted her, saying to Take Your Time and Don’t Stress about It. After a While, She did finish and I am Very Proud of Her for Trying Her Hardest. If I was a Teacher or Professor, That is All I would ask of My Students. Before We Left, I went up to The office to Introduce Myself to Jennifer but, She already knew who I was. So, We talked a little bit and We laughed a little bit about The Directors Name, Dr. Head. I thought that it was Funny and I am sorry that i did not get to meet her in Person. After I got done watching Everyone, My Mom and I got to have Lunch with Mary Lee and got to talk to her more Personally. We had a Great Time hanging out. So, A Little Shout-Out to The Students there who are Reading This, I loved meeting you all. To The Student who brought The Donuts, Thank You! I look forward to maybe teaching a Geography Class, What do You think? All in all, It was Good Class and I had lots of Fun!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Doing Something that You did not think You could do is Pretty Awesome!  

No comments: