October 1, 2014

The Christianville Spirit: A Meeting of A Special Friend




The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Uplifts Your Soul
October 1, 2014-TCS # 419

Hello, My Readers! Happy October! For those of You who enjoy Autumn, Now is the Time to get your Cameras out and Go see The Foliage. That is unless, You live in The Southern Half of The United States, then You would have to wait until November or Early December. Man! This Year has gone by Fast! Okay, Back on Track, Excitement comes in like 2 Months (The Holidays & Michael’s Graduation!). Anyway, so For This Week’s Newsletter, I’m going to tell you another Great Story that Does yet, It Doesn’t Relate to Me. I want you to Meet this Lovely Women, We’ll call her, “H.J Angel.” (I hear Heroic Music playing in My Head as I write this.) H.J Angel is to say the least, a Very Independent, Driven, and Adventurous Women. She actually at one time met Her Soulmate, The Man of Her Dreams. As a Certain PTLS Member tells me, “Your Soulmate is Someone that You will never expect.” For H.J Angel, That was Most Certainly True. This Person, We’ll call him “M.J Angel” was Very Adventurous. Okay, maybe Fearless is a Better Term. M.J Angel was Fearless, He didn’t let anyone, and I mean, Anyone hold him back. He was the kind of Guy that would call His Mom and say (We can all Hear Heavy Rock Music in the Background.) “HEY MOM, COME OUTSIDE! I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING!” and You Know The Mother is probably Yelling anything from “What the Heck are You doing?!” to Every Expletive there is (Sorry Kids!). It Pretty Much gives Mommy a Heart Attack and A Rush of Proudness at The Same Time. Little did We Know, H.J Angel and M.J Angel were going to meet in The Most Craziest Twist of Fate. It was Destiny! They fell in Love and Everything was so Awesome and Yes, They even had a Child Together. One Day would come M.J Angel would fall into a Tragic Accident and H.J Angel was left there, all alone. So, What does This Story have to do with Me? Well, I met H.J Angel myself and like I said before, She is an Amazing Person that I now call her a Great Friend. We met at a “Serendipitous Event.” H.J Angel has such a Positive Energy, It makes it Pleasant to be around. It is Energy that both says, “I am flowing with Happiness and Positivity!” in her Big Smile. But, I could feel that There was something under The Smile that said, “I need Help, A Hug, Understanding... Something!” and I of course, Helped and Hugged Her the Most I could. I felt that I needed to Make sure that She was Okay, and in a Way, Protect Her like a Big Brother would. Because that is what Good Friends are For. She sat on The Bench watching all the activities going on around Her. In My Heart, It felt a Pain because I know that She wished that M.J Angel was there with Her.
I am sure M.J Angel was there sitting in the Trees, watching all of the activities going on around her. Because I am sure that it hurts to be left without her Adventurous Soulmate. But, Aside from that, She handled Everything with a Great Spirit and Love. Sometimes, I feel like No One understands me like H.J Angel feels. But, It turns out that We have lot in common like She likes Numerology, She believes in Soulmates (because M.J Angel was Hers and Bridgett will be Mine), and We both like to Talk, Laugh, and Smile. She makes a Good Friend because She understands me. It helps that We are on the same Wavelength. She will a Good Guide to help me find My Soulmate. The Whole Time that I was at The Event, as much fun as everyone all had, when we left My Heart hurt for Her Sad Heart. I called her afterwords to Thank Her for Understanding Me and Make sure that Her Heart was Okay. All in all, When a Little Voice inside your head tells you to turn around one more time and Make sure that They are Okay, or to Call and Tell them how You feel, or Just give them another Hug. Listen to that voice.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Don’t let anyone walk away without letting them know You feel and that They are Important to You!

No comments: